collezione CDP X/XIII review request

I'm thinking about UN-DSing one of the shoes in this pack to hoop in. Which one is better in terms of comfort, performance and traction on a moderatelydusty court?

as always any help is appreciated
smile.gif

Originally Posted by JLking

collezione CDP X/XIII review

Originally Posted by JLking

I'm thinking about UN-DSing one of the shoes in this pack to hoop in. Which one is better in terms of comfort, performance and traction on a moderately dusty court?

as always any help is appreciated
smile.gif

I thought you were giving a review not looking for one.

The 13s by default. The 10s have absolutely no cushion and no traction indoors. They are pretty light though. I only use mine 10s outdoors with Reebok Questioninsoles.

Originally Posted by Tuition Aint Cheap

The 10s have absolutely no cushion and no traction indoors. They are pretty light though. I only use mine 10s outdoors
wait so they have good traction outdoors?
ohwell.gif

^^^ From my experience, just about every basketball shoe (that isn't completely worn out) has good traction outdoors. NBA and college players were probablyable to use them on hardwood after stepping on the sticky pad they have.

imo, the xiii's. also, the x's run small so if u wear 2 pairs of socks when u ball, they'll be too tight.

IMO you should not play in any CDP's but if you have to go with the XIII's

thanks everyone
happy.gif
any more opinions???

I was originally gonna hoop in the Xs cause IMO the XIIIs look more like a shoe just to chill in but after seeing Michael Beasley practice in them, it got meinterested
tongue.gif

man ditch the cdps to ball in (13 if u have too )
and cop the new lebron
or anything else.. lol besides any cdp

Originally Posted by trahe

I havnt been happy with any of the cdp performance quality

I have been very happy with my CDP XX's!

X's will take wear and tear better, but performance wise the XIII will be much better.

use tha 10s for ball because they are the worst ones. and they are easy to find

Back
Top Bottom