Colombia 11's + Obsidian/white 12's pack??

If this was made already please delete!!! But here's the link http://sneakernews.com/20...20112012-retro-releases/
that would be a sick pack imo...rather would have had the laney/grape pack but those colombias
pimp.gif
if this is true i can see next year december release just like the previous countdown 11+12 release

I'm so tired of this Bull. Y'all need to stop being so thirsty and calm down.

I believe this one was confirmed.
Can't wait for this one.
Hopefully the quality is somewhat good.

I believe this one was confirmed.
Can't wait for this one.
Hopefully the quality is somewhat good.

At this point, i think there are guys sitting around talking about, "bro, you know what would be a sick pack? if they put xx and xx together!"

then the other guy says, "yeah lets make a rumor out of it, we'll stir the pot and maybe nike will see it"

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

Originally Posted by go rilla

i thought you probably saw it on another video game cover

I'LL JUST WAIT ON WHEN ITS CONFIRMED THEN I'LL HAVE THE LAST
laugh.gif
which is why you took screenshots of the conversation

eh...I wonder...I would think they'd keep the XI holiday release trend going but who knows. would be a nice pack though....at least conceptually.  

Originally Posted by aphexacid

At this point, i think there are guys sitting around talking about, "bro, you know what would be a sick pack? if they put xx and xx together!"

then the other guy says, "yeah lets make a rumor out of it, we'll stir the pot and maybe nike will see it"

THE INFO CAME FROM A SNEAKER WEBSITE UR MAKING IT SEEM AS IF WE'RE SITTIN AROUND A CAMPFIRE TELLING TALES. I CAN C IF I POSTED AN OLYMPIC PACK WITH NO SOURCE LINK....ITS FUNNY WHEN THINGS SEEM TOO GOOD TO B TRUE PEOPLE TEND TO HAVE A MILLION AND 1 THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT

Now nobody go make an official pack thread until we see confirmation or something.. haha itll end up like the grape/laney pack thread. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

eh...I wonder...I would think they'd keep the XI holiday release trend going but who knows. would be a nice pack though....at least conceptually.  

I would assume so as well. The trend of releasing an XI every December has been working really well and of course it gives us something to look forward to every year regardless if any particular XI had been confirmed yet 

wait didn't someone on here post 2012 news and this pack was apart of it then later they said the pack was scrapped since the xii's are realeasing next summer?

the 12s are supposed to be a spring 2012 release.. which was not known when this pack info was first found
so i highly doubt these are a pack.. but wouldnt be suprised to see them both release in 2012

Would love to get my hands on this pack.
pimp.gif

And would also need the cement 4's, chicago 10's. Haha.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by brooklyn2philly

Originally Posted by aphexacid

THE INFO CAME FROM A SNEAKER WEBSITE UR MAKING IT SEEM AS IF WE'RE SITTIN AROUND A CAMPFIRE TELLING TALES. I CAN C IF I POSTED AN OLYMPIC PACK WITH NO SOURCE LINK....ITS FUNNY WHEN THINGS SEEM TOO GOOD TO B TRUE PEOPLE TEND TO HAVE A MILLION AND 1 THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT
"Which pair are you most excited about? Continue reading for a quick review of these potential releases and vote for your favorite. And stay tuned to Sneaker News for the latest info on upcoming Air Jordan Retro releases. via NT."

Now close this thread

Back
Top Bottom