COLORADO NTERS...

^Really??? you or anyone willing to help me out??? or I guess I might just have to make a drive up there... I need a 10.5...

Thanks soleful1 I just ended up calling eastbay and was able to get though got my 2 11.5's So how was that release in the auroa mall easy cop no lines?

Easy cop at Aurora, correction on the Griffeys they are not the freshwaters they are the blue ones. I don't know the technical color they are still a niceshoe though.

these??

nike-griffey-max-volt-00.jpg

Happy New Years to everbody in the CO fam! I'll be back out in May for a couple days.

I'll be in Denver next Saturday to go out. Any good Clubs/Bars that play hip hop/RB??? I prefer the bar atmosphere type. Also 21+ and up-to-date hiphop/RB.

try calling the Coors Field box office (303) 292-0200, they should be able to tell you. I got a pair for free on the way, can't wait. too bad we're not opening the season at home...

If anybody needs any of the all star releases I know a spot here in Dallas that still has everything. Picked up two coppers and two LBJ VII all stars today at closing. They do phone orders.

I'd Like to announce to those of you who don't follow us on twitter.

Spring '10 New Era Fitteds &  Jackets from UNDFTD are now available!

It's That time of year...  FAMILY AFFAIR SPRING SALE 50% Off ENTIRE STORE *
10z2xk4.jpg

*Excludes Consignment Sneakers and New Arrivals: BBC, Play Cloths, Diamond, Stussy, Undftd.

^^^ If you guys had some 3X stuff iwould come by. Why do all of the independants hate on the big man? LOL

Always get requests for 3X or more! Nice for places to at least grab 1 or 2 though. Obviously there is a demand for 'em. Really, it's only two mow shirts @ wholesale for the shops. Carry the bigger sizes in the best stuff or maybe get in good with the owners and they'll prob hit you up when they're ordering and see if you want anything special order.

Always get requests for 3X or more! Nice for places to at least grab 1 or 2 though. Obviously there is a demand for 'em. Really, it's only two mow shirts @ wholesale for the shops. Carry the bigger sizes in the best stuff or maybe get in good with the owners and they'll prob hit you up when they're ordering and see if you want anything special order.

I requested some 3x shirts at Family Affair with no luck. I even talked to the designer of one specific shirt that I want, still no luck. Sounds like people are missing money.

Anybody else going to Jazz in the Gardens in Miami on the 20th and 21st? I am so ready for this mini getaway. Jazz and R&B all weekend and then Jay Z and Jeezy on Monday night.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

try calling the Coors Field box office (303) 292-0200, they should be able to tell you. I got a pair for free on the way, can't wait. too bad we're not opening the season at home...

got my tix! if any Denver NTers want to meet up before the game hit me up!

nice! my free pair for friday fell through, had to settle for the Saturday night game, which is fine by me. friday game would have been rockpile, saturday night is 1st level 3rd base line. have fun, go Rockies!

Back
Top Bottom