Colorways that made you want to cop an ugly shoe vol. YES IN THAT C/W

In other words, colorways that made the shoe for you after not feeling them at first. Post em'

nike-zoom-kobe-3-all-star-1.jpg

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

first off.. great thread..

and you didn't like foam lites when they first dropped?

and as of me... i know ima take a lot of heat for these.. but didn't like the lebrons II's at first.. but this colorway is the best, and the shoe that made me like em..

white-blue-lebron-pe-2-main.jpg

also hated the 6's until this colorway dropped.. along with CTK

nike-lebron-6-svsm-1.jpg

nike-lebron-6-ctk-1.jpg

dont like the kobe's but this colorway is sick to me...

nike-kobe-4-four-wings-2.jpg

those are the few that i can' think of now..

CW was nice, but this is a ugly shoe. I bought them, wore em once, sold em a couple of weeks later.

don't like LeBron or any of his shoes, but the LeBron III remix in white/black/red was irresistable.

got some on ebay and have regretted it ever since
laugh.gif

lbj3_pe_remix7-3.jpg

For me at least, 'The right colorway' made me change my mind on the Lebron 2, 3 and 7, and nearly the 5.

Never bought an ugly shoe because of a nice colorway, but I have bought a nice shoe with an ugly colorway...

Jordan Spiz'ike cement
smh.gif
.  I bought them from finishline.com with a discount and took them back to the store a week after they came for full price
pimp.gif

you didnt like kobe IV before this cw dropped? nothing against your opinion/preference my friend, but this is one of the rarest times i heard of anyone not liking the kobe IV... 
ohwell.gif

I thought this shoe was horrible.....

But then I saw it in this cw and and from this angle. How good the shoe looked from this angle is what really got me.

Originally Posted by burdenofproof

you didnt like kobe IV before this cw dropped? nothing against your opinion/preference my friend, but this is one of the rarest times i heard of anyone not liking the kobe IV... 
ohwell.gif
Im pretty sure there are far more people in general that hate the shoe than like it.
Aside from LA/Kobe fans, and sneakerheads.

ohwell.gif

Nothing surprises, dude was/is a Kobe hater

first pair that came to mind were these:

i usually saw the red/silver colorway..but when i saw these with the aqua tint clear bottoms, i had to cop.
the decent BIN price off ebay didnt hurt either
tongue.gif

some others that i copped coz of the colorway:
lebron 6 lows red denim sample:
denim + red = cop for me

the AM lights are one of my least liked AMs..but the neon colorway always gets me:

although i thought the first colorway of the AJ 2009s were clean..these samples were the only ones that made me cop..regardless of the price the seller gave em for
frown.gif

i think i have others that escape my mind for now..but when i remember..ill post em
wink.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

and you didn't like foam lites when they first dropped?

nah... thought the first couple of colorways made them look cheap. But the kryptos were
sick.gif
pimp.gif

couple more

Dont really like BWs, but these are fresh

050026_1_p.jpg

yhst-95366634798048_2094_3270080

never really got into KDs shoes but the creamsicles are pretty dope
IMG_0223.JPG

BPs PSs made me like the LeBron VIs even though I never bought any...

This is a lovely topic...

I can't think of many at the top of my head but here's a few...These didn't really make me like the model at the time but definitely swung me to the positively to that particular colourway

upcoming-september-air-jordan-8-2.jpg
 Was never a real big fan of the 8s...still not to an extent apart from just needing it for the collection but the aquas were just straight fire...
136029%20011%2001.jpg
 Still a very much hated shoe but these are the ones that really made me look at the 15s in a different light
air-jordan-15-retro-42.jpg
...and these
air-jordan-18-original-og-black-royal-blue-4.jpg
When the time comes JB please these with no changes!
Air%20Jordan%2021%20shoes%20Original%20OG%20Light%20Graphite%20Metallic.jpg

air-jordan-hall-of-fame-pack-04.jpg

374c90717fa653b46f1ccc1e9f10bf50-570x427.jpg

flint-grey-air-jordan-6-six-rings-2.jpeg

jordan-icons-california-golden-bears-pe-3.jpg

melo55_graph_sil_uni_3.jpg

kobe1_flint_uni_5.jpg

flightposite_kg_wht_navy_5.jpg

346526-003.jpg

zoom_generation_wheat_5.jpg
 Wasn't a big AZG fan when they came but these sold them to me...
Nike-Pippen-4.jpg

nike-kd1-away-2.jpg

wp_kd2_others_4_1280x800.jpg
 Not a Lakers fan but these look good
67d2bad53adb3eadf4b0218bc8c3b517-getty-90043368ab003_lakers_wiz.jpg
 Foye+Rashard's Flip'N's
24977fef98b3d6ebcb0ee41e0b471963-getty-90043902fm010_bulls_magic.jpg

lots of others that flipped the switch for me...but so many models over the years cant remember most..

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

ohwell.gif
Nothing surprises, dude was/is a Kobe hater

roll.gif

far from a kobe hater, The only shoe i really really liked from kobe were his two's
nike-zoom-kobe-ii-team-usa-sneakers-2.jpg

Those are the GOAT's of all time..
Im pretty sure there are far more people in general that hate the shoe than like it.
Aside from LA/Kobe fans, and sneakerheads.

pretty much it... im pretty sure the ones that love this kobe shoe are what is in the quote...

and prolly more than 50% are just bandwangon fans...

and one more thing, I see alot of bron hater's and you dont see me going around calling them bron haters....

smh at you callin me a kobe hater.. his shoes just hasen't done it for me since his two's...

Bundy those flippin in FOYE's colorway is sickkkkkk

didnt buy any VIs tho... i returned my only pair... lol, they were nothing great.
Nike%20Zoom%20LeBron%206%20VI%20Hornets%20346526-002.jpg

My pic actually made me go back and cop another pair.... and i love the colorway... wasnt a fan of the design but it grew slowly... and i could actually see Jordan wear these
4431972495_4dcf1b74fa.jpg

copy-of-ajxx2blackred.jpg

Grape 60's- not a big fan of any fused Jordans, but I couldnt pass on this colorway- or price.
26889_408569851203_746151203_4988072_1652433_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom