Colts at Jags.

jones-drew already has more rushing yards than he had last week against the phins.
laugh.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
... damn i can't believe that just happened .... lol @ him running out the tunnel ...

laugh.gif
@ manning going to sit back down

this whole resting these starters thing is kinda pissing me off.. but i must say its more important for our offensive players to keep playing than ourdefensive players.. our offense depends heavily on rhythm.. but as long as we got manning in there i'll always believe we gonna win it..

my man chad simpson
pimp.gif
.. he should get more reps at rb.. everytime he gets in the game he runs hard..

the colts D is so bad ... they will let the jags score here, but then the colts will score b4 the half and then get the ball after the half and score then 2and the game will pretty much be wrapped up
pimp.gif

how do u drop that int ... like it was right in his hands ... @%#%@%#@^@#^@#^@#$ .... disgusted
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

the colts D is so bad ... they will let the jags score here, but then the colts will score b4 the half and then get the ball after the half and score then 2 and the game will pretty much be wrapped up
pimp.gif

doubt it. MJD is keep the ball away from Manning

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

This is looking like the old Colts D again
smh.gif

Get off a %@@#%#@ block

its the same D, it never changed ... i hope u weren't fooled by the new coordinated and more blitzes ... difference is freeney / mathis @ 100% vs. beinghurt ... when they hurt the colts D is like the giants ... and w/ them its only a lil bit better ... below avg run D, horrible pass D ... sick pass rush ...wack cover 2 ...

Wayne woulda scored right there if he hadn't tripped *cue captain obvious pics/gifs*

Let's keep this up Indy....the offense of Indy that is

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

the colts D is so bad ... they will let the jags score here, but then the colts will score b4 the half and then get the ball after the half and score then 2 and the game will pretty much be wrapped up
pimp.gif

doubt it. MJD is keep the ball away from Manning

what does MJD have to do w/ the colts scoring 2x in a row b/c they gonna score b4 the end of the half and b/c the jags got the ball to start the game first.... ???? colts will be up 11 if and when this happens

2 min to go in the half, down 3 and have had 1 possession.
laugh.gif
Crazy.

Theyre resting their guys and playing them as well.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom