Colts cheating? - fake crowd noise to disrupt Pats

does it really matter? none of us have any idea what goes on behind the scenes at any nfl game, regardless of whether or not you were in attendance. so for all we know, there could have been other types of cheating happening on either sideline. for any of us to say definitely that there was no cheating going on isn't technically correct, its what we want to believe. @#%$ im high right now, but you guys catch my drift.

oh and this wasnt just some random accusation that kraft and belichick pulled out of their @#%$, as it was stated in the article, many nfl teams have accused the colts of this

and to add to what deadset was saying, the colts d-linemen were getting GREAT jumps during the game. matt light has always been able to hold his own against freeney, maybe his poor performance was a result of something? who knows
TEAMYANKEESSUCK
TEAMNEWENGLANDPATRIOTS​

Okay it's settled. someone lock this @#%$
"It's simple for everyone else, give 'em a Big Mac and a pair of Nikes and they're happy..." - Ghost World

The Patriots and Colts should make a music video. They seem to be good enough with audio and video.
Team McLovin​
Chica Chica Yeaah​

Quote:
The Patriots and Colts should make a music video. They seem to be good enough with audio and video.
:rofl:
roll.gif

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

Vikings used to do this as well. Oh well, doens't look like it happened here. And the quote about audio/video is a classic quote
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Quote:
You are teh suck at HTML... :lol:
laugh.gif

You suck at the English language.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

For all you people saying the Pats cheated by filmed the opposing teams signals get your facts straight. You are allowed and everyteam does film/take pictures of the other teams signals but you can only do it upstairs not on the field. So don't say their cheaters for filming the other teams signals cause every team does it but they got caught doing it on the field.

what a reach
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

Does anyone REALLY believe that the whole camera thing is why they won? I sure don't, and the Pats beat the Steelers in a couple AFC Championships......

Cowher probably should've in big games, he couldn't have gotten worse
Team Economics​
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.​
Member of the Steeler Nation
IX, X, XIII, XIV, XL Champions​

Quote:
For all you people saying the Pats cheated by filmed the opposing teams signals get your facts straight. You are allowed and everyteam does film/take pictures of the other teams signals but you can only do it upstairs not on the field. So don't say their cheaters for filming the other teams signals cause every team does it but they got caught doing it on the field.
:lol:
laugh.gif
You're the Kind of Girl a Guy Like Me
Could Hypnotize​

Back
Top Bottom