Colts cheating? - fake crowd noise to disrupt Pats

were the colts pumping simulated crowd noise into the stadium yesterday? weren't the colts suspected of doing this in the past by other teams? this time, whatever they were doing screwed up and i think they got exposed. who heard the reverb/skipping...?

watch the highlight video at around 2:20

www.nfl.com/videos?videoI...5d803e4990

audio engineers. what are your thoughts....?
...it is what it is.

This again? Every year there's a big game in Indy and the same rumors pop up. :smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
MIAMI DOLPHINS
LA LAKERS
CHICAGO CUBS
MIAMI HURRICANES

There has been suspicion surrounding this for quite awhile as well as them jacking up the heat in the dome. Its a non-issue in my opinion. As a Pats fan the same could be said for the way they maintain the field whether it be not cutting the grass or watering the field before games or snow removal. Teams look for an edge, plain and simple.

Right at the 2:28-2:30 mark when Moss is running an in you can hear what sounds like a cd skipping....interesting...
TEAMCOWBOYS

I'm sure the colts will go without punishment or even investigation since they're the "good" boy in the league right now...

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

No. I've been to many games. No.

TEAMlateNIGHT
[table][tr][td]>AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
The 2007 Super Bowl Champion Indianapolis Colts & The Indiana Pacers
It is what it is.​

damn. I can hear it too.
Team Beatfactory L.L.C.
Bryan Michael Cox is now my boss.
TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS-TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS​

GMSboy1:
Right at the 2:28-2:30 mark when Moss is running an in you can hear what sounds like a cd skipping....interesting...

i heard it around the 2:32 mark
Air Jordan
1984-1993
1995-1998
2001-2003
"The best there ever was, the best there ever will be."

Quote:
were the colts pumping simulated crowd noise into the stadium yesterday? weren't the colts suspected of doing this in the past by other teams? this time, whatever they were doing screwed up and i think they got exposed. who heard the reverb/skipping...?
:nerd:
nerd.gif
ed and the crowd did it on their own. No convincing from the video screen or cheerleaders. They also were chanting "defense" with out any help.
The noise on the video at the 2:25 mark has nothing to do with crowd noise. It sounds like something in the tv production or the announcers booth. Not a "skipping Cd." :smh:
smh.gif
The only time I questioned the noise was during a timeout, I thought the music they were playing got a little louder. But that was during a timeout, even though the Pats were huddled up.

only the Pats cheat remember :rolleyes
eyes.gif
...We Born To Die...
...In the meantime Get Money...

hahaha i hope this audiogate thing is true...id love to have people hate on the colts for the same reason we got hated on. i love all the colts fans who went to the game swearing their team didnt cheat. how does it feel? feels pretty crappy right? but hey...lets not get ahead of ourselves, they havent been proven to actually have done this, so i gotta presume them to be innocent for now. i swore my pats were innocent until they were proved to be taping the signals too, so i have to do the same with the colts.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

iNiNe5...howd you come up with this? did someone tell you about it or did you hear it yourself? i did a quick google search and a couple blogs are already on this story. just curious as to how you found out about it.

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Quote:
iNiNe5...howd you come up with this? did someone tell you about it or did you hear it yourself? i did a quick google search and a couple blogs are already on this story. just curious as to how you found out about it.

i heard it yesterday during the game and was like what da?.... wasn;t sure, thought maybe it was a broadcast problem but then i hear people talking about it on local radio all day today. and brady was being interviewed this morning and did mention that it;s tough to play in Indy because of the "simulated crowd noise" although I stress he NEVER accused anyone or made it an excuse. i guess internally, everyone knows about it but just let it slide.....

even if they were deliberately pumping false crowd noise into the stadium. i won;t hold it against them.... everyone tries to get an edge legal or illegal....just found it interesting to note.....

...it is what it is.

Quote:
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

Quote:
i hope this audiogate thing is true...id love to have people hate on the colts for the same reason we got hated on.
:smh:
smh.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

Quote:
Are you really trying to compare filming the opposing teams coaching signals to simulated crowd noise?

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

Quote:
How does it feel? Its kind of funny that Pats fans are reaching to find something to compare what they did to the Colts. You guys are searching hard too.
innocent until proven guilty
Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

Regardless if it is true or not, comparing knowing the defensive scheme of the opposing team to simulated crowd noise... :lol:
laugh.gif

No.

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

Quote:
Regardless if it is true or not, comparing knowing the defensive scheme of the opposing team to simulated crowd noise...

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

Quote:
simulating crowd noise might be the lesser of the two offenses, but its still an illegal act.

Quote:
Regardless if it is true or not, comparing :lol:
laugh.gif
Won't happen. No proof in this.

TEAMlateNIGHT
It is what it is.​

^ good attitude you guys got there

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -​

Yes, IF it was done, it is getting an advantage, and probably illegal. But the Colts DIDNT do it, at least not on the evidence provided by the thread starter.

Back
Top Bottom