Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

So this is gonna be one of those, let me hold the shoe in my cart, and don't buy unless it starts selling out type of deals for a lot of people huh ? 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Unless I can go to the mall on friday and add money to my gift card, it looks like I won't be getting these.

Last edited:
won the champs raffle. I never win there so not many people must have signed up. Copping these with a 25$ gift card.

Got a call

Kind lady said to line up at the movie theatres :lol:

Im gonna stroll in around 10, grab breakfast and cop em

Retail in Canada on these is $230, so it's driving away most. I'm in for an easy cop

Retail in Canada on these is $230, so it's driving away most. I'm in for an easy cop

Yeah those Canada prices are crazy. I remember when I was in Winnepeg and went to Wal-Mart thinking I'm still in the states. Left out with half the items I would get here in the states.

You missed a lot.

1.  Some folks think these will hit discount and then outlet
2.  Some folks think 1.0% is the same thing as 100%

3.  Some folks will pass because these are $190 and not $185

In case you miss launch you will then miss

1.  Some claiming that Nike has sold them fakes

2.  Someone complaining about a glue stain somewhere on the shoe
3.  Someone saying this remaster program is BS and they cant tell the difference

Hopefully you will miss

1.  Someone buying a size 18 to swap with a size 9.5

Hahaha repped. Thanks for telling it how it really is

Once all these retros get to $220, you will finally be able to walk in the store 2 days later and cop. Can't wait! Then the garbage colorways will stop! IE Baron 13s and the last grey 3s.

Once all these retros get to $220, you will finally be able to walk in the store 2 days later and cop. Can't wait! Then the garbage colorways will stop! IE Baron 13s and the last grey 3s.
Hopefully this trend hold up (being able to walk in store w/o hassle) when the OG color ways are released later this year; which may be the case since i'm hearing that the 7s aren't as beloved to many (they are to me though).

damb, 8 ? :x   better off just copping online  lol

Yeah they're trippin. One of the only good things about raffles is not having to go to the store early in the morning.

I haven't attempted to buy online since 2012. Hopefully I win one at FL,FA,FNL or Champs

Last edited:
Yeah they're trippin. One of the only good things about raffles is not having to go to the store early in the morning.

I haven't attempted to buy online since 2012. Hopefully I win one at FL,FA,FNL or Champs
your avatar embodies the good ole days.

I actually like the wolf grey 3s...
They grew on me.

Back
Top Bottom