Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

walked into footlocker at 12 and was able to grab my size 9 with ease... no raffle, no waiting, no nonsense... my pair was missing the orange "air" hangtag though

Checked my sz 12 at ntsf and there was a big scuff on the toe, made them get another pair, feel sorry for whoever get that b grade pair

im gettin phone calls from my homies now wanting these lol. shoulda hopped on the train early 

and then some.. let me get those true blues.. after this year and i'm done for a long time!!
So it's confirmed that they're pretty much rereleasing all 4s....? I thought I was done after Oreos, but looks like I'll be in debt this year.
tired.gif

The comfort is there imo... i haven't wore em for a whole day or nothing like that, but just trying them on and walking around in them, they feel pretty good

My man i was about to say the comfort it there they are TURE to size on a wide big footer like my self

Praise be to the lord no more pinky death!!!

Atleast the remastered delivers on that imo

So
Finally conclusion?
Is everyone happy?
Leather feel good?
Worth the price of the legend blue 11s?
Not to many flaws?
Was the remastered just a gimmick?
I was out all day didn't get time to check the thread.

true blue 3's? Didn't they announce that no Jordan 3 models will be coming out anytime soon? it's barely a year yet. Doubt it. 
Yeah, the internet said it, but unless the CEO and Jordan get on tv and announces it, I wouldn't be surprised if they released just one for the masses to go crazy

So it's confirmed that they're pretty much rereleasing all 4s....? I thought I was done after Oreos, but looks like I'll be in debt this year.
tired.gif
Yeah for the most part. But this is the year of the 7!!! 

I'm hoping for some Flint 7s for Black Friday or Halloween release. Better not be no bombo Raptors (sorry Rap fans!) 

So
Finally conclusion?
Is everyone happy?
Leather feel good?
Worth the price of the legend blue 11s?
Not to many flaws?
Was the remastered just a gimmick?
I was out all day didn't get time to check the thread.

Me my pair

Flawless
Happy but i like 4's
Leather is good
And they can be worn without killing my toe

So yea worth the price I mean depends on ones income and what they feel like throwing money at

I mean I kinda wanna skip out on them Kobes i won in a raffle due to 300 price tag.

That and the wearability of Kobes. I may just buy my girl some heels and call it a day instead.

Good news and bad news:

Bad news: I forgot to bring my bday coupon to cop. Go figure smfh

Good news: I copped, I'm super happy with them, quality is good to me, leather feels similar to my LM 1s, they fit TTS for me, last but not least I could have used my coupon so the store is gonna let me go back for a price adjustment!

Yeah, the internet said it, but unless the CEO and Jordan get on tv and announces it, I wouldn't be surprised if they released just one for the masses to go crazy
But Jordan Brand DID announce that that the Air Jordan 3 model is going into the vault with the Sport Blues being the last Jordan 3 model to release. 

Back
Top Bottom