Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

I wore mine today and they are definitely going to be in rotation, i wore them for about 4 hours today and no creases at all (i walked normal) I can tell these are going to last a good while.

All these talk all sounds familiar. Sounds like after the Fire Red 3 release. Thing is nothing is going to change. Everything will pick up as soon as the next hype release happens. Get ready for those Oreo 4s!

Finally somebody understands what the hell I'm talking about when I refer to the boxiness of recent retroes. Everyone always either doesn't notice or just says it doesn't matter but to me these details do matter...it changes how the shoe looks anyway. Well on a scale of 1-10 how close is it to the older molds? I took an indefinite hiatus from JB due to this whole mold issue since 2012 (except for all the OG treatment/colored 1's) but I just may scoop up a pair of these...I've been on the fence though as you can see lol

Watch The Video It Will Answer Questions Which You Have Between The Recent Colombia Release And The 99 Model. 

The knowledge in this video man. :pimp: Love this stuff

Received an update from UPS last night, saying that my pair should arrive today instead of tomorrow. Can't wait.

Last edited:
smokin.gif

These are going to be my go to kicks for awhile. I remember I was the same way when the TB3s dropped. I couldn't go to the gas station without throwing them on. Which was bitter sweet, because the mid-sole paint cracked pretty quickly
sick.gif

Got my pair today from FNL, I've collected for a while and I would say these have around the same quality as 2004-2005 retros not quite 99 quality but all in all extremely solid. Great Quality leather, I can endure a price hike if i get better materials and make it HARD for resellers in one fail swoop. Im exited about the Oreos but i truely doubt they will be as easy to get as these. I say a few pairs of these floating around 2 to 3 weeks before release but not French blues(might more difficult to get even with low demand). Honestly extremely happy with this pair these and oreos are Grails for me, hoping everything from here on out gets this treatment.

Pretty funny that people don't mind a price increase of it deters resellers. :lol:

Got a feeling the Oreos won't be so easy and majority of these people will be cursing Nikes existence :lol:

Got my pair today from FNL, I've collected for a while and I would say these have around the same quality as 2004-2005 retros not quite 99 quality but all in all extremely solid. Great Quality leather, I can endure a price hike if i get better materials and make it HARD for resellers in one fail swoop. Im exited about the Oreos but i truely doubt they will be as easy to get as these. I say a few pairs of these floating around 2 to 3 weeks before release but not French blues(might more difficult to get even with low demand). Honestly extremely happy with this pair these and oreos are Grails for me, hoping everything from here on out gets this treatment.
I think you're right about the quality. The only difference between these and my early 2000 pairs is the smell of the leather. I'm still not sold that these are actual leather even though it is a step up from what we've been getting. I miss opening a box of shoes and getting engulfed in that new shoe smell. We use some cable at work that has that scent to it, and I always pick up the stripped jacket and smell it. The electricians always think I'm trying to huff it and get high
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom