Columbia Air Jordan 4 Retro for 2015 (01/10/15 $190)

Yup Arden Fair in Sacramento, FSR at FTL. They didnt wanna advertise it. Just go in and ask for a size

A pic of my pair after 2 wears (maybe about 2 weeks ago). Currently worn about 6 times now, the midsole hasn't chipped anymore.
My pair is doing the same thing

not Cracking

but Chipping For Sure Like the Above Pic^^^

DRATS!

These brought me out of retirement, it's been like 3 years since I copped a new JB release.

Thought I was unlucky when I missed out on release date.

Luckily I scored a pair for $210 shipped yesterday.
Beats paying tax.

Happy sneakerhead here. Back to shadows I go.

Always NT lurkin'

Your whole post defines exactly what I came to say. Oreo's and i'll be on my way again....

Do you guys think trading a pair of concord lows for a pair of these is a fair trade?
Helllll nah

I mean in terms of cash value the Concords are probably worth an extra $20-$30 but you're trading in a Cadillac for an Acura...in my eyes. You however, can do whatever you please. It's your shoes.

^^^ I don't have any stores that still have them by me but they definitely sat around for a little while in my area which is out of the ordinary... I see them on IG pretty regularly around 200 shipped though.

Helllll nah

I mean in terms of cash value the Concords are probably worth an extra $20-$30 but you're trading in a Cadillac for an Acura...in my eyes. You however, can do whatever you please. It's your shoes.
yeah right these 4s **** on them ugly *** 11 lows in terms of looks, not value wise.

Helllll nah

the concord lows being the acura, correct? these are way better than the concord lows that released. way better. it's a great trade for whoever is getting the 4s

Craziness. I passed on both shoes. But if I had to pick it would be Concord Lows over these any day of the week and twice on Sunday

Ppl need to just trade what they like and forget about value. If it were up to me personally I would take the 4s. The quality control on those lows were doo doo

Back
Top Bottom