COLUMBUS/DUBLIN skateshops? Jordan/LS spots?

Rockabilly Zombie

formerly sithlord22
What's up my fellow NT'ers. I recently moved to Dublin, OH from Newport Beach, CA. Just wondering if anybody could give me some insight on any good skateshops in the Dublin/Columbus area? Any spots that sell SB's?
Also which spots get the best/most GR and LS Jordan releases?

Any info. is appreciated!
AIM: SiVtecDaddy
EMAIL: chris_mendoza@hotmail.com

There a place on high st called Embassy right at high and north broadway. Hope this help limited selection but its the only place I know that sells sbs!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Buy My 60GB PS3 950 shipped!!!

Embassy sells SB's? They're not on the list on the website, since when? I'm surprised Black Sheep still does not carry Nike, they're on campus, they'd make a killing off me alone.

Dayton is the best place in Ohio for SB's, 2 shops there, only a little over an hour drive to both of them. Willy at Flamingo's and Dave at One Love can help you out with any Nike SB you need. Flamingo's is also a top tier SB account, so they get all clothing, etc.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Dude from Black Sheep told me he can't stand nike SB and refuses to carry them, whatever homey.
As far as Jordan L'style you're going to have to go in the city.

There are two spots virtually next door to each other with urban accounts, KC sports and Deveroes on cleveland Ave. up north near Schottensteins. Don't know the address off the top of my head.

You should also pick up a card at KC's they 5 locations Downtown, Campus , East, West, and North. IMHO, North and East are the best spots in the Co.

Back
Top Bottom