Columbus Heads: Sneakerhead Article in the Dispatch

www.dispatch.com/live/content/life/stories/2007/10/25/1_SNEAKERS.ART_ART_10-25-07_D1_U488O2C.html?sid=101 :pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

Nice article! I enjoyed reading it and hope some of those guy's make it up to the "Cleveland's got Sole" show on March 1st. It's nice to see these guy's get some recognition for their collections.
KDog

FOR SALE!!!! GET AT ME!!!!
DS size 13 Lebron Sprites w/ PE box, DS size 13 Un-Numbered Playstation AF1.

Check it out! www.sneakerfiles.com

Quote:
Schuster, 26, owns more than 100 pairs of sneakers, including the rare Nike High Premium SB MF Dooms
:rofl:
roll.gif

that dude wouldn't have his size if he buy me off with a bacon egg & cheese biscuit, i wasn't even planning on buying his sz, sorry dude.

Quote:
By 7 a.m., five hours before the store opened, 35 people had gathered on the sidewalk.

A lil exaggeration correct but u know we had to make sure you guys got a good article!
Whats M Couture though? I'm guessin Big Daddys? Kevin Joy did take a lot into consideration though and got some good facts. I appreciate him for that.
"They even talked bout Jesus."

Im still mad I didnt try to get in this, but as long as the shop got some pub Im all for in. That pic we took at the cincy showcase should have been the cover Zach,LOL!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

Back
Top Bottom