Columbus NTers... Where you guys going for the Space Jam release?

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by jordanfiendxii, Dec 20, 2009.

1. jordanfiendxii

jordanfiendxii

Hey everybody, I was just tryin to get a heads up on where everybody is going to be at for the release on Wednesday. I was thinking of going to Easton becauseI heard they had quite a few pairs. Just trying to know where everybody is going so I got some people to talk to so it won't be a boring release. Let meknow and maybe we can hook up.

Travis

2. ubuibeme

ubuibeme

probably Eastland, you paying retail or you got a connect?

3. jordanfiendxii

jordanfiendxii

I don't know if I'm paying retail yet. Is Footlocker, Inc. going to allow discounts? If so, I'll get military discount.

4. shoefreak77

shoefreak77

man i would like to know too. Eastland is definitely the place with the most options to buy....anyone know which store in CBUS has the most pairs?
    I cant camp due to family requirements...so i might miss out altogether...
    -sf77

5. shoefreak77

shoefreak77

eastland took care of me once again...not too many places in central ohio with multiple sneaker stores. I wasnt trying to be greedy, but definitely could havetaken advantage of the situation...i got there at 8:05am, and most store still had them in stock, with no lines...i simply bought my 2 pair of 10.5 and rolledout. Hopefully other sneakerheads in the area were able to cop.
    -sf77