Columbus, OH Nter's Check In!!!

Was that you that put me onto Embassy, if so, good lookin on that. I don't have to drive to Dayton anymore for SB's.

:pimp:
pimp.gif

Strugglin since January 3rd, 1980.

its tough reppin columbus and the Ohio state after that showing 2 weeks ago. Atleast we got hoop season.
Go Bucks

yeah I think that was me strugglin any word on the penny foams?
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

I haven't heard anything, I can check at Deveroes if I head up there today, altough I don't think I'm going to buy them. I don't do shoes with clear bottoms at all anymore, plus I have 2 pairs of the Royal Foam Pros from a few years ago, and the ones I wear, hardly ever get worn.

pimp.gif

I'm a NYer, but I'm currently livin in Reynoldsberg (did i spell it right) east side area . . . I need to know about some of these spots for SBs and some QS accounts, I already know about Deveroes and there LS account . . . thanks in advance . . . and thanks for welcoming me

Kill'em With Flyness . . . NOT KindnessNay Nimley @ MySpace

I'm in Westerville after staying in Whitehall for a while.
"Heatin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

^^ gahanna up in here 2....y'all know bout the new spot openin on friday....got a full recording studio in it 2....its..just right up the street from KC's on high street heading 2 the gateway...will post up sum more info wen i find out more 2morro
-email: jthomas62@student.cscc.edu

i stay workn @ tha kick game

If you are looking for official retailers of Nike I'd check...
-Deveroes
-KC
-Status
-Sole Classics
-Embassy

Sorry Kenan... forgot my guys over at Big Daddys 8)
glasses.gif

So here
-Deveroes
-KC
Sole Classics
-Embassy
-Big Daddys
-Status
"They even talked bout Jesus."

so that's the new store, I don't see how all of these stores are gonna compete with each other, maybe I'm wrong, maybe rent is that cheap but I know KC's on campus makes peanuts compared to it's other location from what my old boss told me.

location is everything but there can only be so many in a area...

what do you guys think?

reppin cleveland ohio and go to school in akron whats up
"SPOTTIN FAKE JORDANS NO LONGER A HABBIT BUT A JOB"
got a pair of navy XVI sz 10 holla jdhillon23 for my aim

You're right Zach, gotta sell a lot of kicks to pay that rent, and I mean, I sell a lot of kicks, and I have trouble paying my rent!

pimp.gif

I guess I'll rep Grandview/Campus. And now Hilliard. But that place is full of rednecks. Which stores have Nike boutique accounts?

Back
Top Bottom