Comb My Chest Hair vol. New Tossed Salad Man

Joined Aug 2, 2011
I wonder what inmates get for helping them with this. Takes a special type of inmate to want to be seen with the C.O's.

Joined Jun 18, 2011
Lmaooo @ "you might wanna grab the comb and get it over with"

.. White boy with the fear strokes ;rolling

Last edited:
Joined Feb 15, 2009
Lol is this what that boondocks episode was based off if?

This **** was funny tho. Dude was like yo you pretty as ****, I'll tear that *** up yo, out the frame. :rofl:

Joined Oct 10, 2008
"you gon comb my chest hair whenever i tell you Monday Tuesday Wednesday and this ol *** *** ***** gon do it thursday friday..."

"I'm sorry I aint combing yo hair"

real tears fam

what do they do if one of these kids grows a set and swings on a prisoner?

kids gotta know nobody is going to actually hurt them

Joined Feb 15, 2009
I was gonna say u could sorta act tough with those prison guards there. Hit em with the crotch grab and yo eat a ****....>D but I would never try that considering these dudes got nothing to lose.

thegreenlight

Banned
Joined May 31, 2013
I was gonna say u could sorta act tough with those prison guards there. Hit em with the crotch grab and yo eat a ****....
but I would never try that considering these dudes got nothing to lose.
It sounds like a cool idea until you realize you hit the prisoner serving a consecutive life sentence. 

Last edited:
Joined May 25, 2004
A lot of those dudes are probably on the home stretch. You aren't about to have a dude serving 120 years no parole around little kids. They really have nothing to lose. For all we know these dudes are getting out next month.

Joined Aug 25, 2005
A lot of those dudes are probably on the home stretch. You aren't about to have a dude serving 120 years no parole around little kids. They really have nothing to lose. For all we know these dudes are getting out next month.
as someone who watches this show quite a bit (my wife is always dvr'ing it for the lulz)

most of these episodes are shot at a county jail facility, not a prison, so a lot of these inmates are usually in on shorter bids. that being said, there are also some inmates who are awaiting trial, awaiting sentencing, or awaiting a transfer, and are looking at serious charges and or serious charges like life without parole. they kinda run the full gamut of different crimes and sentence lengths.

Joined Apr 27, 2009
LMAOOOOO
dude said comb my chest hair :rofl:
kid said "im sorry but im not going to comb your chest hair"

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now