Comcast VS Direct TV NT Help Me Make A Choice

Just made a new room in my house that I will be moving in to. Problem is there is no Cable in there. Here are my options.

Go With Direct TV pay a one time $70 fee for a receiver then only $6 a month after that. No HD Channels.

Go with Comcast pay $47 a month but I do get HD Channels.

Can't decide
smh.gif

Only $6 a month?
I'll go with Direct TV for the saving.....unless you always have bad weather or snow, then with Comcast.

directv ftw
smile.gif
unless like someone said...ur area gets bad weather alot...

No HD though
mad.gif

I got a new 40 Inch 1080.

But yea saving 40 a month ain't to bad.

stay farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr away from comcast. Outrageous prices, horrible customerservice and dont fall into the trap with their more HD than anybody else crap. They mean some old boring movies on on-demand in total i have 13 HD channels andmost are PBS and local channels that I would get without cable.

I cant get NBA league pass or NFL ticket

the only PLUS from comcast is the no contract, but thats not really a plus somehow every month my bill is different and usually a little more than the last dueto not havng a set price locked in. Comcast just creates some BS taxes and puts them on your bill.

even if u get bad weather, your satellite will be out for only 5 minutes. Not an hour. I love my Direct TV best decision I made since leaving Comcast.

If you had HD then i'd say DirecTv since they're the best when it comes to HD, but since it's standard tv just get crappy Comcast.

I'm just about to make the switch from Comcast to DirecTV.

I've got basic cable, don't even have a box for HD, DVR, nothin', and they just bumped my bill to over $50 a month.

Just got a mailer from DirecTV the other day with the following offer:

- two HD boxes

- free DVR for life on one box

- up to four boxes total

- $19.99 channel package that includes everything that I typically watch

- extra $14.99 a month for Setanta Sports so I can watch the UEFA Cup, Aussie Football, etc.

- free installation

Gonna call 'em tonight after the gym, then call Comcast and tell them to %+!+ off.

AT&T UVERSE FTW! Check into that to see if its in your area, they do require an official CREDIT CARD to be on file though. No debit

If I could get HD direct TV I would be good only $10 a month.

The Direct TV guy came out today and told me to build a cross so he can put the HD Satelite dish on. I was like are serious? So yea I can't get HD causetrees are in the way FTL.

So yea it's either regular direct tv or comcast HD.

DirecTV HD is worth the price of admission alone. They offer a nice amount of HD channels and not the upscaled BS they Comcast uses to say they have more HDchannels than anyone.

airkeung88 wrote:
OP,link for the Direct TV deal?
I was offered that deal because I been a costumer with them for like 3 years. So they offered me a free HD upgrade that included a free reciverand installation. To bad I can't get HD. They assured me they could do it to
smh.gif
dudes pissed me off.

Yeah go with Direct TV, and save yourself 40 bucks a month. If you already got an HDTV and etc...just watch some Blu Rays when you want some HD. With theamount your saving you could probably afford 2-4 Blu Rays a month anyways.

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Yeah go with Direct TV, and save yourself 40 bucks a month. If you already got an HDTV and etc...just watch some Blu Rays when you want some HD. With the amount your saving you could probably afford 2-4 Blu Rays a month anyways.

laugh.gif
I know it wasn't a joke but I found this funny.

Back
Top Bottom