come on jb you need to think about it?

Originally Posted by cmore501

kard007, instead of flaming you, I'm going to tell you more or less what everyone else on this post is trying to say (in a nice way). Please make your point clearer. The way you wrote it makes no sense to anyone but you. I understand that maybe you were in rush when you wrote it so please try to write it a little better when you have the time.

eek.gif

Someone being helpful instead of clowning? Now that's a rarity. That said, the escalator gif had me rollin'.

don't understand but the beauty of collecting is going on the hunt to look for em...I don't like the fact that the resellers rape people on prices though just to make a buck

boycott limited releases. don't feed the monster. if you MUST have that colourway, either put the work in (getting connections or in line yourself) or buy some fakes or something. for example, of all the 1's the one i want most is the XQ, but the bastards made only 240 pairs and they cost 1-2K. damned if i'm spending anywhere near that much on shoes, let alone 1985 technology, so i'm picking up a pair tomorrow for about ten bucks. might not have the silk, but I want them bad enough to wear some fugazi, but not bad enough to cough up more that $500. i'll also be picking up some motororsports iv and laser 3 (all for less than $50), but hey, when in china. ...

Originally Posted by eltouha

boycott limited releases. don't feed the monster. if you MUST have that colourway, either put the work in (getting connections or in line yourself) or buy some fakes or something. for example, of all the 1's the one i want most is the XQ, but the bastards made only 240 pairs and they cost 1-2K. damned if i'm spending anywhere near that much on shoes, let alone 1985 technology, so i'm picking up a pair tomorrow for about ten bucks. might not have the silk, but I want them bad enough to wear some fugazi, but not bad enough to cough up more that $500. i'll also be picking up some motororsports iv and laser 3 (all for less than $50), but hey, when in china. ...

indifferent.gif

the availability of the XI anniversary was disgusting i believe, every anniversary retro sits on a shelf except for that one...and now its everywhere on ebay for $230+

Originally Posted by eltouha

i know my last post was akin to NT blasphemy, but it's the truth. the ridiculous prices on some of the better colourways are simply absurd, and you'd have to be an utter fool to pay that much. naturally I won't be getting a fugazzi of any recent models, as the tech is more sophisticated, but for 1-4, i have no qualms is sporting them. they are basically identical, and now that I have all three pairs i mentioned, I am very pleased. my cousin even negotiated the price even cheaper, so the laser 3 were free.

don't worry, i know the rules, i'm not going to post pictures of them.

Back
Top Bottom