Come on PS3 are you serious vol SMH

2,371
10
Joined Nov 6, 2007
i dont know if this is late but do they have to jock on the Wii so much !!!!


and whats up with the all the system going to the whole wireless inactive i liked kicking back in bed reaching over for my controller turn my system on and murking fools on mw2






wont let me embed

should i start it ..... xbox won

360 >>>

i have both BTW

http://instigatorgaming.com/

got me on my grammar
 
592
10
Joined Dec 1, 2007
Originally Posted by gboy1230

i dont know if this is late but do they have to jock on the Wii so much !!!!


and whats up with the all the system going to the whole wireless inactive i liked kicking back in bed reaching over for my controller turn my system on and murking fools on mw2






wont let me embed

should i start it ..... xbox won

360 >>>

i have both BTW

http://instigatorgaming.com/
they're making it into an expensive @%% Wii but still PS3 > __________
 
870
10
Joined Dec 1, 2007
So they're adding an Optional feature and somehow this inspires you to say XBox won?

*turns 360 degrees and walk out of this thread*

controller looks like a fleshlight
 
2,371
10
Joined Nov 6, 2007
Originally Posted by WHPH10

So they're adding an Optional feature and somehow this inspires you to say XBox won?

*turns 360 degrees and walk out of this thread*

controller looks like a fleshlight

i say xbox won cause there doing something that been done already


i really dont have nothing against ps3 and that god of war 3 looks


i just like the 360 more
 
14,925
2,089
Joined Apr 4, 2006
Originally Posted by WHPH10

So they're adding an Optional feature and somehow this inspires you to say XBox won?

*turns 360 degrees and walk out of this thread*

controller looks like a fleshlight
 
2,371
10
Joined Nov 6, 2007
Originally Posted by bulldg2686

are you aware xbox is doing the same thing? look up project natal

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/




yes i know this

and i say do you see any controllers, from what i know its just you as the player that controlls everything ...

specially ones that look like the wii's


i honestly could care less for any of that i only got a wii so my kids can have there own console
 
20,277
7,645
Joined Apr 15, 2007
The wii is a nice novelty like play it wit friends and stuff. But i could never use that controler for some sports games (madden and PES) or FPSes

It looks like sony is just doing this for that aspect. If its reasonably priced (which i am sure it won't be) and it is as fun as wii sports was or wario ware was then il buy it
 
592
10
Joined Dec 1, 2007
Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

are you aware xbox is doing the same thing? look up project natal

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/




yes i know this

and i say do you see any controllers, from what i know its just you as the player that controlls everything ...

specially ones that look like the wii's


i honestly could care less for any of that i only got a wii so my kids can have there own console
Actual product will be nowhere as good as this
 
4,615
52
Joined Jul 1, 2008
Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^If you turned 360 degrees, you'd still be in this thread.
Excellent execution
, not so good copy of the gif


But yeah, I heard about this. I don't see the big deal....a company wants money, so they came up with somethin' new for their product. Sure they got the idea from competitors, but so what. I probably won't buy it, but I don't have anything against it.
 
306
39
Joined May 8, 2003
ACTUALLY sony had this out on the ps2 and currently on the ps3...not so great but the Playstation had this "technology"

Its called the Playstation Eye
 
1,557
12
Joined Jan 13, 2003
Misinformed stupid logic runs rampant in this thread.

PlayStation Move is a rip-off of the Nintendo Wii and Project Natal is a hybrid between the PlayStation Eyetoy and the Nintendo Wii.

All of these products are useless for games that matter.

The originator of the idea, Nintendo, is the only winner here.

And it's spelt "Come on" not "Common".
 
4,615
52
Joined Jul 1, 2008
Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23


Misinformed stupid logic runs rampant in this thread.

PlayStation Move is a rip-off of the Nintendo Wii and Project Natal is a hybrid between the PlayStation Eyetoy and the Nintendo Wii.

All of these products are useless for games that matter.

The originator of the idea, Nintendo, is the only winner here.

And it's spelt "Come on" not "Common".
You can't correct somebody and do that, fam
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now