Come on PS3 are you serious vol SMH

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

You can't correct somebody and do that, fam
laugh.gif

[h2]spell[/h2][sup]1[/sup]   /spɛl/ Show Spelled [spel] Show IPA verb,spelled or spelt, spell·ing.

–verb (used with object)
to name, write, or otherwise give the letters, in order, of (a word, syllable, etc.): Did I spell your name right?

(of letters) to form (a word, syllable, etc.): The letters spelled a rather rude word.

to read letter by letter or with difficulty (often fol. by out): She painfully spelled out the message.

to discern or find, as if by reading or study (often fol. by out).

to signify; amount to: This delay spells disaster for us.

–verb (used without object)
to name, write, or give the letters of words, syllables, etc.: He spells poorly.

to express words by letters, esp. correctly.
—Verb phrases
spell down, to outspell others in a spelling match.

spell out,
a.
to explain something explicitly, so that the meaning is unmistakable: Must I spell it out for you?

b.
to write out in full or enumerate the letters of which a word is composed: The title “Ph.D.

Who cares about this when comparing PS3 and 360...its an optional add on. It is not like you have to purchase it with your system. If you like some Wii style games then you will like this optinal add on and if you don't then don't buy it. I prefer PS3 and am not crazy about Wii style gaming but I can't blame Sony or Microsoft for trying to tap into this market.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Who cares about this when comparing PS3 and 360...its an optional add on. It is not like you have to purchase it with your system. If you like some Wii style games then you will like this optinal add on and if you don't then don't buy it. I prefer PS3 and am not crazy about Wii style gaming but I can't blame Sony or Microsoft for trying to tap into this market.
This.

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by WHPH10

So they're adding an Optional feature and somehow this inspires you to say XBox won?

*turns 360 degrees and walk out of this thread*

controller looks like a fleshlight
laugh.gif

i say xbox won cause there doing something that been done already
eyes.gif

i really dont have nothing against ps3 and that god of war 3 looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i just like the 360 more
smile.gif
Okay 360 fanboy

I think its a good idea by Sony.
WII is killing the market because of the wii remote so if Sony offers it, mixed with the blu ray and the ability for adult and kids games, i think sony is the winner

PS3 only does everything

Natal is a wait and see thing, cause i dont know if it will work as good as everyone thinks

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

Misinformed stupid logic runs rampant in this thread.

PlayStation Move is a rip-off of the Nintendo Wii and Project Natal is a hybrid between the PlayStation Eyetoy and the Nintendo Wii.

All of these products are useless for games that matter.

The originator of the idea, Nintendo, is the only winner here.

And it's spelt "Come on" not "Common".
Every company bites off each other. It's just the nature of the business. Nintendo would probably still be using cartridges (
sick.gif
) , if the disc based consoles didn't see so much success. Particularly them losing Final Fantasy VII because of the cartridge vs disc format.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

You can't correct somebody and do that, fam
laugh.gif

[h2]spell[/h2][sup]1[/sup]   /spɛl/ Show Spelled [spel] Show IPA verb,spelled or spelt, spell·ing.

–verb (used with object)
to name, write, or otherwise give the letters, in order, of (a word, syllable, etc.): Did I spell your name right?

(of letters) to form (a word, syllable, etc.): The letters spelled a rather rude word.

to read letter by letter or with difficulty (often fol. by out): She painfully spelled out the message.

to discern or find, as if by reading or study (often fol. by out).

to signify; amount to: This delay spells disaster for us.

–verb (used without object)
to name, write, or give the letters of words, syllables, etc.: He spells poorly.

to express words by letters, esp. correctly.
—Verb phrases
spell down, to outspell others in a spelling match.

spell out,
a.
to explain something explicitly, so that the meaning is unmistakable: Must I spell it out for you?

b.
to write out in full or enumerate the letters of which a word is composed: The title “Ph.D.

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

are you aware xbox is doing the same thing? look up project natal

and didn't they steal the avatars from the wii as well?..............

Never knew that, thanks
smile.gif
Now I'll go and eat my words.....no salt tho, I have enough of that
laugh.gif

It's all good, you had me second guessing myself for a second too
laugh.gif

Fellow NTer might not like it, but i bet you if your got a wife and kid ...its an excuse for daddy too go buy a PS3 w/o the wifey getting
mad.gif
and your kid go 
eek.gif
because its a playstation 3 ...

easy fix, don't buy the #+@%. I hate how people try to emulate the Wii. #+@% is disgusting. The Wii is pure trash

I saw this garbage, and I was like ugh, another wii mote.
Come on PS just stick to making innovative games and leave the accessory gimmicks to somebody else.
eyes.gif

def won't be buying.

The Wii will go down as the greatest gimmick in gaming history. Seriously does anybody who owns a Wii spend more than an hour playing it a week unless you have friends over?

Everybody I know who got one when they were hot is like,"why did I buy this...I never play it". I can't knock the hustle though Nintendo made major loot from selling a last gen console with motion controllers.

Anyway, IMO Sony & MS are wasting their time and money with this stuff, peripherals for a console almost never sell. Outside of Wii fit name a peripheral that has done well in the history of gaming? I got plenty of failures...sega CD...the power glove...ROB... A few cats will get this a few games will come out, developers will realize there ain't much of a market and focus on making games for the console.

Originally Posted by gboy1230

Originally Posted by bulldg2686

are you aware xbox is doing the same thing? look up project natal

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/projectnatal/

http://www.youtube.com/v/g_txF7iETX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/g_txF7iETX0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

yes i know this

and i say do you see any controllers, from what i know its just you as the player that controlls everything ...

specially ones that look like the wii's
smh.gif
smh.gif

i honestly could care less for any of that i only got a wii so my kids can have there own console
laugh.gif

this $%%@ looks dumb as #+%@

We just need virtual reality already.

Virtual NBA 2k would be JOKES. NTers bustin' their !%@$% tryin to cross Kobe.

Originally Posted by WHPH10

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

^If you turned 360 degrees, you'd still be in this thread.
Excellent execution
roll.gif
, not so good copy of the gif
ohwell.gif

But yeah, I heard about this. I don't see the big deal....a company wants money, so they came up with somethin' new for their product. Sure they got the idea from competitors, but so what. I probably won't buy it, but I don't have anything against it.

he said FLESHlight
sick.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom