come work at disneyland

go apply at disneyland and tell them i sent you!! many benefits and discounts!! hit me up for more info.

so say that killak3vin sent me.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP​
I'm not even tired yet.

Damn kev u desperate

Good to see u made it home thursday night :lol:
laugh.gif
teamautobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S
L A K E R S
F R E S H P R I N C E​

dudes tryina get that $50referral bonus i see :rofl:
roll.gif

if you love the summertime then DO NOT APPLY THERE

@#%$ YOU PLAZA INN

I think the referral is 250
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​
L A K E R S​
F R E S H P R I N C E​

^^yeah, $250 to $500 depending the position. but that catch is that the new employee has to work there for 30 days. then the bonus is given to the refferer.

SN:hotsaucedo16

TAKING PRE-ORDERS ON: GRIPTAPES , J-ROD 2's (6.5-8.5 & 11.5-13 left) , OLD SPICE, BRUTS, and any new SB release's ....PM ME WITH SZ & QT.

disneyland is scary. and they are so rich that the parking fee alone pays for all the worker's wages
teamLAKERS"When you smell the blood, you gotta go in for the kill." -Kobe Bryant

$250 referral bonus ill split! $500 signing bonus too after 3 months $8.20 an hour paid every week. holla

dude, during the summer you have to have 5 days open to work...no matter what position. My friends who work there say it's time consuming but fun...seeing they are the characters and not outdoor vendors could be the reason.

Hopefully I can cop my annual pass soon...if so...I'm going to try to be there at least 200 days of the year :D
happy.gif
Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. For whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man will say it his assailant, "If I live, I will kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.​

the $500 signing bonus is over. And it only applied to attraction positions. Where do u work at? i started june 30th. I mostly do star tours and parades/pyro.

I do the tomorrow land area of the parades and pyro. I do the mattahorn way, tomorrowland walkway, castle walkway,sometimes pan-tech. Im doing Nemo G.C this week though. Lines are redicoulus.

the $500 bonus is still goin on i just asked about it today, but i work at flik's fun fair and the bugs life show

Quote:
hahaha you mustve just found out that DCA isnt blocked throughout the whole summer

hahahaa i just found out yesterday that disneyland was blocked until august 19th!! but california adventures is waaay better IMO

same here. My sis just told me that DCA isnt restricted. =). and the rides there are 100 times better than disney.

I would love to work for like disneyland everyone says it's real chill. Only problem is i can only fri-sat-sund :\
ohwell.gif

"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

during the school year, can they work around my schedule? like can i work only fri sat sun?

Back
Top Bottom