Come Ye All Dark Skinned Brothers..We shall overcome our oppressors

My Fellow Dark ones. We have been oppressed by the light skinned man. The Light skinned brother thinks he is better then us because he is closer to the "Man". When we were brought over from Africa, some of us got raped and/or had sex with "The Man" thus producing the Light Skinned Brother. He was able to sleep in the house this Melato child. He was closer in complexion to the man and therefore was more accepted. IS THIS RIGHT??? HELL NO..Should we do something about it HELL YEA.

Do you have a friend who looks like this?? 

250px-Dijon_mustard_880.jpg

The color of Dijon Mustard, or 

polls_Ritz_cracker_3429_777422_xlarge.jpeg

the color of a ritz cracker??

Don't they always seem to think they are better then the us?? The Dark Skinned man. And when Obama got elected their heads got even bigger. 

president_barack_.jpg

Obama possibly the most powerful man in the World is a light skinned ritz cracker complected dude..SMH...Now they feel like they are untouchable. Look at that smug look on his face, just like a light skinned man. 

Us dark skinned brothers need to ban together. Of course we have our share of Dark Skinned heroes

br10qcheadle_0528.jpg

Don Cheadle 

idris-elba-film.jpg

Idris ilba

I am asking all of our dark Skinned brothers to rise up and be proud of being dark skinned..Be proud..of your skin tone, be proud you can go out in the sun, and not get burnt..I know I'm proud

idk i got a slight sunburn in jamaica...and im of the darker shade but not on the level of say...

MichaelBlackson.jpg

inb4tl..

DARKIES? One of the most derogatory words to call a dark skinned person and you used it to unite people? Come on man

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

cmon my dude..LOOK AT YOU
roll.gif

plus you listen to Drake to get in the mood with ya lady..we won

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOOK HOW SMALL THAT NUMBER 1 IS!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Demax777

Originally Posted by AlanDutch

cmon my dude..LOOK AT YOU
roll.gif

plus you listen to Drake to get in the mood with ya lady..we won

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LOOK HOW SMALL THAT NUMBER 1 IS!!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I lost a bet that the knicks wouldn't make the playoffs..

Back
Top Bottom