COMING 2 AMERICA PART 2 IN THE WORKS

tenor.gif

How he gonna have a long lost son if he only smashed Lisa? And then wifed her.

WTF. com'n son.

Hold up ......

This makes no sense .....

Akeem had never been to America, from our understanding he NEVER left Zamunda. So how exactly does he have a long lost son in America?

Assuming, as we followed his journey in America the entire movie, he was not interested in any other woman besides Lisa. He married Lisa immediately at the end of the movie. If Lisa is back in this movie still as his love interest meams theyre together.

Obviously they could play out a split or somethin in this new movie.

Anyways expecting it to straight garbage, especially this many years later and with someone from Empire involved
The post said his love interest (Lisa Mcdowell) from the first movie was in CTA 2 not that she was still his love interest. So maybe they didnt work out and she moved back to the US and had his baby and he never knew she was pregnant. So when he finds out he comes back to find his son. This seems like the most plausible plot. I dont care what they do so long as they throw Darryl and Patrice Mcdowell up in there like they did with Mortimer and Randolph.
One of the most overrated films of all time.

It’s so damn unfunny and mediocre to me.
How old are you?

Before part 1 even started one the royal jewel cleaners got knocked up. King Jaffe Joffer found out and had her exiled. Can't have the heir to the throne of Zamunda be the son of a pipe washer. Joffer said dam I gotta get my son wifed up to a decent chick and sets him up with bark like a dog girl. Part 1 happens and all the while Hakeem doesn't know he has a seed floating around .

Or he smashed a chick in America during his speed dating phase.

Before part 1 even started one the royal jewel cleaners got knocked up. King Jaffe Joffer found out and had her exiled. Can't have the heir to the throne of Zamunda be the son of a pipe washer. Joffer said dam I gotta get my son wifed up to a decent chick and sets him up with bark like a dog girl. Part 1 happens and all the while Hakeem doesn't know he has a seed floating around .

Or he smashed a chick in America during his speed dating phase.

Yeah i was gonna say someone he smashed in Zamunda got pregnant and he didnt know. Then for whatever reason she moved to America

This is old news.....
Swore there was a thread on this which is why I didn't enter until now.
Hold up ......

This makes no sense .....

Akeem had never been to America, from our understanding he NEVER left Zamunda. So how exactly does he have a long lost son in America?

Assuming, as we followed his journey in America the entire movie, he was not interested in any other woman besides Lisa. He married Lisa immediately at the end of the movie. If Lisa is back in this movie still as his love interest meams theyre together.

Obviously they could play out a split or somethin in this new movie.

Anyways expecting it to straight garbage, especially this many years later and with someone from Empire involved
I assume they broke up. She went back to Queens and he got a new wife but Lisa didn't mention she was pregnant.

News of this was posted in the official movie thread months ago and I think you replied with, "Why is this a thing?...." (Maybe not in those words but kind of close if I recall)
Most likely :lol:

I have hope for this movie with Eddie and Arsenio. The last Eddie Murphy movie I saw was probably Daddy Daycare? Got damn, dude been MIA

Back
Top Bottom