COMING 2 AMERICA PART 2 IN THE WORKS

I have hope for this movie with Eddie and Arsenio. The last Eddie Murphy movie I saw was probably Daddy Daycare? Got damn, dude been MIA

He had a supporting role in Tower Heist, which was a decent film. Other than that, you haven't missed anything - our dude's been churning out pure garbage for the past decade.

What's that plot gonna be? The first movie had Akeem adapting to american society as a regular citizen.

This seems forced :smh:

At least BHC 4 could have a typical "solve the crime" type of story.

What's that plot gonna be? The first movie had Akeem adapting to american society as a regular citizen.

This seems forced :smh:

At least BHC 4 could have a typical "solve the crime" type of story.

Agreed with what you said. How are they also not going to offend anyone with the plot though? :nerd:

The only way I would even remotely entertain this is if John Landis comes back to direct.

Eddie can’t really do any wrong though even when he’s out for a cash grab. He made the greatest drug bender song of all time

Huh? The ***** made Norbit

Huh? The ***** made Norbit

Norbit is hilarious. Rasputia jokes are still made to this day. Bowfinger, Haunted Mansion, Daddy Day Care. Even his worst films are lowkey hilarious. The greatest comedian EVER.

I love this song....rick james a genius!!!

Rick did his thing producing this song. Turned Eddie into a bonafide pop star. That ***** was straight teflon in the 80’s.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/n...ns-eddie-murphy-coming-america-sequel-1229821

Wesley Snipes Joins Eddie Murphy in 'Coming to America' Sequel (Exclusive)
10:44 AM PDT 8/7/2019 by Borys Kit

gettyimages-1091597646_copy.jpg

Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images
Wesley Snipes

Craig Brewer is directing 'Coming 2 America' for Paramount.
Wesley Snipes has joined Eddie Murphy in Coming 2 America, Paramount’s sequel to its popular 1988 comedy.

Craig Brewer, the director best known for Hustle & Flow, is helming the project. Kevin Misher is producing via his Misher Films banner, along with Kenya Barris and Murphy.

The original film saw Murphy play Prince Akeem, a spoiled prince from the fictional African nation of Zamunda, who arrives in Queens, New York, and in undercover fashion gets a job at a McDonald’s knockoff while trying to find a wife.

The new story sees Akeem returning to America in order to find his long-lost son. Arsenio Hall is already on board to reprise his role as Akeem's best friend. Snipes will play a new character, General Izzi, a man who rules a neighboring nation. A fall start is being eyed.

Coming 2 America will represent a reteaming of Snipes with both Murphy and Brewer. The trio collaborated on Dolemite Is My Name, a biopic of comedian Rudy Ray Moore that is set to premiere next month at the Toronto International Film Festival.

Snipes, perhaps best known for such films as Blade, White Men Can’t Jump and New Jack City, is also starring in and executive producing the indie action thriller Payline. He is repped by APA.

If Sylvester Stallone can do another Rambo? Eddie can, and should, do this one.
I personally would love a Boomerang sequel! How did Halle and Eddie's relationship work out? What happened to Robin Givens' character? How did the company do after Lady Eloise passed on? What's Strange' doing? It would be cool for Martin Lawrence, David Alan Grier to show up as Eddie's boys again. Now that would be a GREAT part 2.

The only way I would even remotely entertain this is if John Landis comes back to direct.

They might've mended fences by now, but Eddie & John weren't feeling each other during the making of and after "Coming To America". Eddie felt he was kinda wielding his "white privilege" around because he was back on top again after the Vic Morrow trial. Eddie thought he needed to humble himself, because he owed his career solely to Michael Jackson and Eddie after what happened on "Twilight Zone".

Wait, Norbit is hilarious, you buggin.

Tower Heist was awful, one of the worst I’ve seen.

If Sylvester Stallone can do another Rambo? Eddie can, and should, do this one.
I personally would love a Boomerang sequel! How did Halle and Eddie's relationship work out? What happened to Robin Givens' character? How did the company do after Lady Eloise passed on? What's Strange' doing? It would be cool for Martin Lawrence, David Alan Grier to show up as Eddie's boys again. Now that would be a GREAT part 2.

Boomerang has a spin-off tv show on BET

next thing you know eddie murphy's gonna announce The golden child 2.... smh

Lol at 'The Golden Child', completely forgot about that trash.

Surprised that Eddie didn't keep the Nutty Professor series going and ended with the second joint. Tyler Perry's got at least 30+ Madea movies. :smh::smh::smh:

Back
Top Bottom