Coming back from Afghanistan...any ideas where i should go on leave?

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

really? ok let me re-phrase that for you....

far away from those nice friendly local hadjis who try to end my life on the regular with mortars/rifles/rpgs..i'm sorry but if you don't take a shower on the regular then you smell..
You say they are trying to end your life on the regular? You are occupying their land, went on their territory dropping expensive and advanced mortars, rifles, and missiles on their land ending their way of life. You are the foreign invader. You signed up and accepted to be deployed to that mission,correct? What would you do or how would you feel if a foreign army came and raided or dropped bombs on your neighborhood or in your backyard?
If they came to fight the Klan (x10), then I'd make them hamburgers.
happy.gif

LMAO @ dudes on her catching feelings about what he said Knowing damn well you dont give a $%%+ about them afghan people..

I'm not religious and I feel like I might be disrespecting those of you who do believe in a greater power, but God bless, my man. I try to make an effort to thank the members of the armed forces that I come into contact w/and I would like to extend America's gratitude to you, even if it is just a petty comment over the internet. I can't say that I have any personal experience being in the military, outside of the conversations I've had w/my friends and family. And while I've read 1000s of pages of first-hand accounts from American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, I will never be able to share those experiences and therefore do not feel justified in telling a veteran how they should behave. My grandfather still hates most of the Japanese people that he meets. Its not that he's a bad guy, but you have to try to understand that when (pardon the generalization) an entire country is trying to kill you, it is difficult to be unwaveringly politically correct.

All this nonsense aside, I would definitely hit a ski resort. It will be the middle of the summer, so you may not be able to ski in the US, but who really cares. The idea of a cruise is nice but the reality of it is that you spend most of your time eating, stuck on the boat or on a guided tour. But if you ditch the tours and rent some jet skis or something, I would def. look into that.

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

im afghan and i get females telling me how good i smell all the time........ screw you OP, you prob smell like crap and semen mixed together
laugh.gif
............. make it back safe
wink.gif

You are prolly an afghan that has lived in America most of your life, maybe thats why they tell you, that you smell good

Back
Top Bottom