Coming back from Afghanistan...any ideas where i should go on leave?

so my deployment is wrapping up....haven't gotten killed yet but i still have a few more months...were supposed to be back by memorial day...my block leave is from june 18th to july18th....anybody have any good places to go during that time? i'm trying to just lay back and let other people cater to me ya dig? far from any mountains or sand or nasty smelling hajis..trying to get the ball rolling now so i can have it all set up and hassle free...appreciate it...

Originally Posted by DuBsTyLeDj

so my deployment is wrapping up....haven't gotten killed yet but i still have a few more months...were supposed to be back by memorial day...my block leave is from june 18th to july18th....anybody have any good places to go during that time? i'm trying to just lay back and let other people cater to me ya dig? far from any mountains or sand or nasty smelling hajis..trying to get the ball rolling now so i can have it all set up and hassle free...appreciate it...

smh.gif
at you saying "nasty smelling hajis"...

tired.gif
tired.gif

"nasty smelling hajis"
tired.gif

You do realize that your a product of the system right?

If you got 1 month off why not go to Iraq?

Originally Posted by Wooly Willy

smh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
Get over yourself and get off the pedastal, when youre putting your life on the line then you can comment...
Anyway, thanks for your service and sacrifice to our country my man.  Id say get with your homies and do a roadtrip 

really? ok let me re-phrase that for you....

far away from those nice friendly local hadjis who try to end my life on the regular with mortars/rifles/rpgs..i'm sorry but if you don't take a shower on the regular then you smell..

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

"nasty smelling hajis"
tired.gif

You do realize you're an ungrateful son of a @$@@* right?
smh.gif

Thank you sir for your service. Stay up and stay alive
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

smh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
Get over yourself and get off the pedastal, when youre putting your life on the line then you can comment...
Anyway, thanks for your service and sacrifice to our country my man.  Id say get with your homies and do a roadtrip 
just because he chose to serve the country doesn't mean it's okay to say "nasty smelling hajis"
@OP go somewhere relaxing is all i can say...peace in the day and party through the night 
grin.gif

wow come on yo..i wasn't trying to start no %*$#@*! politics/war debate...i signed up to do this...this is my job..you have your job and i'm sure you take pride in whatever you do menacin...be it mcdonalds or living off you mothers paycheck still....product of the system eh? i highly doubt that...and go to iraq? why would i want to go there seriously? just plain ignorant...

Why would anybody get butt hurt over that? I'm pretty sure they smell like crap. That happens when you don't shower, don't wash your hair, etc. Can't argue the truth!

Where can you go? Not familiar w/military leave, do they pay for your leave, can you go anywhere you want, etc.?

Do Vietnam for a month. Rooms are dirt cheap, food is dirt cheap, and there are plenty of hot Euro/Aussie girls.

i can go wherever my heart desires...i have a passport so there would be no issue with that...as long as i come back on time they could give a $%&# where i go...but no they don't pay for my leave...just while i'm on leave i still get payed...i saved up over 30k easily this year too so money isn't really of concern either...

smh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

So because he is fighting a war he has has the right to say racist remarks like that? I'm sorry but that's not how it works. Ignorance is ignorance. I would expect better from someone serving in the military representing this country. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

smh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

So because he is fighting a war he has has the right to say racist remarks like that? I'm sorry but that's not how it works. Ignorance is ignorance. I would expect better from someone serving in the military representing this country. 
But it wasn't racist.  He was commenting on how they smell nasty.  It might be a generalization of an entire group, but the majority of them that he has been exposed to smell terrible, thus his original statement.  I don't see anything wrong with honesty.  

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

"nasty smelling hajis"
tired.gif

You do realize you're an ungrateful son of a @$@@* right?
smh.gif

Thank you sir for your service. Stay up and stay alive
smile.gif

Far away from those nice friendly local hadjis who try to end my life on the regular with mortars/rifles/rpgs..i'm sorry but if you don't take a shower on the regular then you smell..
So just cause dude if fighting a war he can say a racist remark and its okay with you? plz get off  uncle sams nuts..Fall the *%$@ back dude.

Your trying to end their life so they gonna try to end your life...lol you do realize your in their land.

Maybe you should take an ethics class with your month off.

ok maybe the hadji was wrong for you liberal softies and i apologize for that but honestly they all do smell...lol...and my momma is a def 1-2 days adventure..she is the one who is going ot watch my son while me and my wife go...

Originally Posted by eaalto

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

smh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif

But it wasn't racist.  He was commenting on how they smell nasty.  It might be a generalization of an entire group, but the majority of them that he has been exposed to smell terrible, thus his original statement.  I don't see anything wrong with honesty.  

You can't be serious? "nasty smelly hajis" isn't a racist comment? 
indifferent.gif

yes i do realize where i'm at right now..we are not over here to "end" their life no matter how anybody tries to spin it...we are training ana(afghan national army) to better themselves in defending their own land...but if it comes down to it it's not going to be me who dies if have a say in the matter...ok but we are really falling off topic...thanks for whatever ideas you guys have given me...

The man just wants an answer for vacation location.. Id say go to Disney World with the family, Miami, or just go and hang out in Amsterdam

smh.gif

tired.gif
tired.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Shut up.

That's quite possibly the dumbest justification I've seen for a pathetic remark on this board. Both you and OP are corny.[/color]

Thanks for your service. Go on a cruise or go on a road trip with your friends.

Stay safe over there. Thanks again for your service.

Back
Top Bottom