coming back to the PI

well i was born there and was raised here in LA since i could walk so going back is going feel weird and everything... and i know there is some shoe heads back there just wanted to great you guys and say whats up... im going to be stay in cavite... is there any shoe heads there or a park that i can shoot around or anything...? thanks in advance
TEAM TOP FLIGHT
>kRuNkz<
Go Get`Em SOn
Aim - Krunkz in motion

im going to be in kawit... is there any bball leauges there cause i want to play in some
TEAM TOP FLIGHT
>kRuNkz<
Go Get`Em SOn
Aim - Krunkz in motion

Quote:
im going to be in kawit... is there any bball leauges there cause i want to play in some

When will you be here in the PI? If around the summer months, you will not have any problems finding basketball leagues, there will be plenty. If other months, forget the formal leagues, just join the pickup games for "ice-tubig". That is where the real action is and where the big boys play. If you cannot hack it in the ice-tubig games, forget about playing in a league.
wink.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

hey krunk...

just to give you a little reality check on the hoops situation...your local high school gym is going to be better than about 95% of the courts in the philippines. so don't bring your best court shoes expecting newly resurfaced courts. with that said, in cavite your best chance is to find a nice subdivision. they usually have a nice outdoor full court (w/ a court monitor) during busy times. just be friendly to the guys playing and ask if you could play with them. just be sure to bring a few phil bucks to cover the betting and "ice-tubig." and don't worry about not having a place to shoot some hoops. EVERYBODY has a hoop. however, it just might be half the diameter and 11 ft. tall.

as for the type of play, similar to fiba, it's pretty much all zone D, and O. A lot of perimeter passing and baseline cuts. You may not like it at first, but you'll get used to it. Three point line is longer. So don't keep pullin' the trigger if you don't got the range. have fun out there and don't forget to try the red horse.

ROD

If u do try some Red Horse beer...try the smiling red horse. Theres supposedly only one in each case and its stronger than regular red horse....and i can vouch for that! i got pics if u want to know the difference between a regular red horse and a smiley red horse.

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

^Let us see! That's interesting hahaha. Good concept on their part!
MACNOTAPPLE x STORM THE FRONT

DS Jordan 4 "Black Cat" sz9.5 FS/FT (pref. Nike Blazers or Vans). PM me​

whats a court monitor? oh and also... why would it be 11 ft? isnt the regulation hight is 10? well anyways... yea lets see what red horse is im 21 so lets drink up! :smile: but yea im down to drive to where ever theres great games at! thanks rod.
TEAM TOP FLIGHT
>kRuNkz<
Go Get`Em SOn
Aim - Krunkz in motion

i play ball here in the LA and for sure its more rough out there then in the PI but who knows... haha but na im just going to see how they play and then maybe ill play after i know my suroundings out there
TEAM TOP FLIGHT
>kRuNkz<
Go Get`Em SOn
Aim - Krunkz in motion

The one on the left is the regular red horse (strong) and the smiley red horse (extra strong) on the right. Check out the smile and the mohawk look of smiley! Also the back font of the smiley bottle is in red while the regular red horse is in cream/beige or was it vice versa...

We go hunting @ 7-11 for the smiley everytime we buy just to get that extra kick! Good luck hunting!

TAKEOVER BLOG
TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

Smiling Horse! Good stuff. Not sure though about the extra kick. A friend's place is in front of a Red Horse warehouse and we sometimes get a whole case full of Smiling Horses. Maybe, people cannot tell the difference if they have been drinking the whole day.
happy.gif

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

haha nice nice.. i see the diffrence... well thanks guys... PI HERE I COME!
TEAM TOP FLIGHT
>kRuNkz<
Go Get`Em SOn
Aim - Krunkz in motion

oh also... hows the people in general? are they cool / laidback / trouble makers ? give me a lil heads up
TEAM TOP FLIGHT
>kRuNkz<
Go Get`Em SOn
Aim - Krunkz in motion

Back
Top Bottom