~*~*~Coming down to Charlotte...do people camp out?~*~*~

whats up NT...im gonna be coming down to charlotte around the time of the grapes release and was just wondering if people in charlotte camp out for shoes? if not how early i should go to get the grapes....also where in charlotte would i be able to cop the grapes...any info is very much appriciated ive been saving up for these all year and would hate to miss out

thanks again
AIM - djshabby2004 -best way to reach me

hahah well we have one nter that buys the whole stock out at the footaction so do not go there the d!cks sporting goods at university will be getting them
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

thanks alot man ^^ any other info? how early i should go?

im not from that area i just know that he does buy the stock up.. im in durham nc i would say just as early as you would where u live
Contact Aim: Karkouki
Email: ALK1217@ecu.edu

YO! ^ Eastland Mall, homeboy. And who buys FA's stock up? (PM me) DF!!!
[/b]​

YO! Ha. When I sent it, I figured that's who you were talking about. DF!!!
[/b]​

A, yall figure 7 a.m. is early enough to get out there? My boy said that's when he was out there to cop the caro V, and he said it wasn't that many people.

I really want these, but not if it's going to be a fiasco out there.
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

do the stores down in NC open early on some Jordan releases?...cuz around here stores that are set to open at 10 am open at 8 am on Jordan releases and sell shoes early? sometimes they even sell b4 release date

YO! They most definitely open early. JC, I'd say 7 is good enough but I haven't had to go to the mall to cop in ages. My partner usually cops for me. DF!!!
[/b]​

Just wanted to clear up what Ali said about D!ck's in University. I had an order originally confirmed from Nike to come to that store and JB cancelled the order about 3 weeks ago claiming that they had production issues and didnt have enough time to meet the order.

That should be the last order cancelled there. The university store should be getting everything else.

Back
Top Bottom