Coming Down To MTL For Few Days... Whats To Do?

Anything a must do? going to visit some friends at mcgill and i know getting @#%$ faced will probably happen at night times but what are some hot spots/clothing/shoes stores other then goodfoot for the day? or where are the bars/clubs that we should get ****faced at? and by that we also talkin where the broads at :lol:
laugh.gif

in one sentence whats to do

any help is appreciated and thanks in advance

peace

----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

thanks anywhere else?

ill be close to eaton center
416 And 250 Canada

Selling

There's Off the Hook.

I heard some store owners talkingabout some other spot opening right by Off the Hook a when I was in MTL in the winter but I don't think it's open yet...

You can check superfuture too. If you're at McGill, you're pretty close to a lot.
formerly shoeWUfreak

you serious?

for you, reach supersex... $10 lap dances

doesn't matter how whack/ugly you are
Team Saugaour streets is clean

super sex is where its at!!!! i swear it was 20 for a lap dance. Hit up La Boom but it gets hella grimey when its packed.

I've been to Supersexe myself. It ain't Whiskey a Go Go, but they come up to you asking if you want to see them play with themselves upstairs or if I recall $10 a lap dance/song. The kicker ohBurr is that it's $20 minimum to start off, then $10 afterwards. Place was alright, but I heard mixed things, like some offered head for $10 in the booth. All I remember was that when I told her I was there for spring break, she told me her's starts next week, so you can run into students who dance for you, haha. Only negative vibe for me was tipping. Bouncer dude took us in 15ft in and wanted a tip. Good times though.
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
www.thestoryapparel.com

^^ addresses please especially city styles
416 And 250 Canada

Selling

for shopping, check out Rooney in the old montreal. i believe its on st-paul and university. i might be off on the streets, havent been there in a while.

places u should def hit up is the "plateau" area. those damn quebecoise in that area are :pimp:
pimp.gif
also they have lots of nice restaurants there too.

The newest and hottest club in town is Tonic. its in the AMC forum. on saturday nites alot of anglo @#%$ from West Island come down to go there. so some anglo speaking @#%$ for you and your boys.

and BTW off the hook is accross from HMV. when u in fornt of HMV look up and should see it.

also wanted to mention that there are some spots that are worth mentioning but its a waste of time going.

if any more help is needed, i would gladly help u out.

oh yea city styles is between Stanley and Drummond. 2nd floor in this building between @#%$ and le Chateau, i think. its directly accross from From Footlocker.

a few fllor up, u can get a grill, fake LV's, bapes. :lol:
laugh.gif

I gotta second kaotic606 about girls walking around ''le Plateau'' especially on Mont-Royal Avenue. :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Rien ne change sauf les gueules de bouffon sur les billets

haha im back from mtl thanks for all the help, last night lodge and peel pub was where all the mcgill girls were at. ate at le academy on st denise had UNREAL food except line up was terrible.

overall mcgill best party university ever and montreal has unquestionably the most beautiful amounts of women. i swear i didnt see a single fat broad the whole time i was there, and the ratio of gorgeous to bad was atleast 6:1

best rules ever: weed must be smoked 9m from any school though depending on your floor guy you can sometimes smoke in your room.
drinking allowed anywhere any time on campus.

if yall want an amazing time get some boys together, break up with your gfs (unless they worth it) and head off to montreal

peace
416 And 250 Canada

Selling

anyone been to Opera?

went there saturday night (drove from ottawa) ....damn it was packed but no lineups is where its at! i can see the peoples faces as i skipped the llong lineup!

it was a decent club and nice....alot of hot golddiggers too

Back
Top Bottom