Coming home to jordans, but who can I trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I haven't owned a pair of j's since my bred 13s back when they first dropped....I now want to collect my faves, 4-9,11,13 but there are so many sketchy sites, how do I know to trust on the net? I see on Instagram so many different pages trashing rack other claiming thy sell fakes. I don't make much money and it will take me 3 months o save up or each pair... I wanna only gt legit stuff...do y'all have a banned website list so I don't get took?btw love this form oy guys have taught me a lot on here.

mean.gif
 bring back waiting period asap

some people get so crabby on this site, its ok. in the jordan legit/price check section there is a list of legit websites. If you need any other help PM me and i will do my best to steer you in the right direction. This forum is like christians, founded to do good and be helpful but its full of "holier than thou" shoe collectors. Way to go Freshoutdabox for being so helpful.

no problem, we do have very helpful people here just some think they are better than everyone and arent really willing to help. BTW your question was not really out of line imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom