Coming soon Lebrons and Wade

Here is the Wade 3.0. Looks nice imo. Looks better than when I saw the preview pics few months ago
09092007118.jpg

This might be next summer shoe of lebron. following the 20.5.5 and soldiers
09092007119.jpg

This might be Lebron V lows as they have the same soles
09092007120.jpg

Everybody knows that but Im to lazy to create two threads. Just look at the shoes and coment if you want

them kobe 3s is ugly, the wades is aight and the lebron v's are hot...not really feeling the one with the strap, the lows are ok too
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

We have a sticky Wade post...but MUCH props on the pics...it looks surprising better than the samples

Those are all pictures from a group that were proven to be fake....I don't know HOW they got ahold of all this stuff so early, but wow. I believe that Wade color is the 2nd one releasing (December, if I remember correctly), but I don't remember it having the glossy patent leather like material.

I am just shocked at how soon these are getting faked...I guess it is a possibility that some are real, if so, damn....I need to find this store.
Latest Pickup: Air Jordan V Retro (blk/mettallic silver-fire red)

So yeah...that's the Soldier2.

Amazing they did em up already.

Wow.

They're awesome too.
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.
JUSTIN TAYLOR IS THE TRUTH​

ONCE AGAIN GREENHILLS REPRESENTING RP!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Funny how the Philippine's contribution to NT are fakes hahaha I am LOVING the Wades good thing they fixed the ugly midsole/outsole area
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

On the wades, there's RELENTLESS written on the side. weight is just right. seems to be a good hoop shoe

With the way "fakes" are coming out so early and looking legit, maybe they are overuns from china and then smugled here.

I just posted them to show you upcoming kicks and not to promote fakes. It just so happen that it is near the stores where I buy gadgets and shirts. With fakes like these, ebay is getting scarier and scarier

Mods: you can delete this thread if you want to but dont ban me hehe

Quote:
I am just shocked at how soon these are getting faked.......

geah me too..and so early...

Quote:
I guess it is a possibility that some are real, if so, damn

geah i wish it was real too..untill i found out where those pics were taken(Divisoria,Phillipines)...

Quote:
I need to find this store.
:wink:
wink.gif
edit. :lol:
laugh.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

That's insane. I mean, yes, they are fake, but I would be hitting that place up on the regular to see what coming out.

You should take a peek and see if they have the XX3 in there, somewhere.... :wink:
wink.gif

Probably wishful thinking... :lol:
laugh.gif

Latest Pickup: Air Jordan V Retro (blk/mettallic silver-fire red)

Haha! It's always funny how all the up and coming shoes come out in greenhills when they haven't even been released yet. I hate it. But it can be amusing at the same time.

If those are the fake Wade's, I'll pick those up before the real ones shown on the Converse thread. Those are nice. 100% confirmed fake?

Quote:
100% confirmed fake?

Yes, but very accurate fakes. The Wade you see is the 2nd colorway releasing, Decemberish, I believe...

Take away the white midsole and it is a whole new shoe...
Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

Maybe 100% illegal but not 100% fakes. Who knows, maybe there's some business man who has contacts on shoe factories and just produce more than what the company really wants to produce then sneek out the overuns then sell them

I like the LBJ V lows.
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​
Ballin Shoes Current: Wade 1.3
Ballin Shoes Previous: Uptempo Pro low

We need an NT'er on the inside...Trig20, you wanna take one for the team and work there for a bit? :b
tongue.gif

Latest Pickup: Nike Zoom Soldier (wht/blk-met gld-blk)

These are 100% fake. I for one has frequented that place and the quality of their shoes are far different from authentic ones. Yeah some are very accurate but there are minute details that the fake ones either lack or have from authentics. However, it's really amazing how they come out in these stores way ahead of time. These cost around Php1,200-1,800 from what I know. That's about $25-35.

Back
Top Bottom