***Coming to LA for 3 days, Locals Help! ***

This may belong in the Cali forum but I will take a stab here first.

I am going out to LA in about two weeks and crashing with some friends in Hermosa Beach. I fly into LAX and rented a car from there for the three days.

I would rather take the train around to Hollywood, Rodeo drive, and then the Fairfax area (Hundreds, Supreme, Flight Club etc).

1) How is the train system compared to Chicago or NY?
2) Would it be better for me just to drive to these spots?
3) Which is the best train station to get off for Rodeo drive, Hollywood sign (?), Fairfax...

Thanks for the help, will try and get a bunch of pictures and what not, first time out to LA! 8)
glasses.gif

My Team SUPREME Stay Clean
brick-sb on eBay
BLOG: BUY COLLECT OBSESS

1. Horrible

2. Yes, you'll be better off with a car.

3. Not sure.

Hope I helped a little :\
ohwell.gif

SD...The only place for me.

WTB: Vans Mr. Cartoon Authentics. 11-12

1. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
don't even think about it man :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

1) The only place where it is borderline effective is DLA.
2) Indeed.
3) Pssh. The Purple Line isn't coming to Fairfax until 2010, earliest.

D E B A T E S Y N D I C A T E

if you know someone with a plug-in GPS borrow it for your trip. or get one from the rental car company (its expensive). or use google maps before you leave.
TeamLakers​
Team Dunder Mifflin: Scranton Branch

Our train system won't make a lot of the areas you want to visit convenient. It's pretty small compared to other cities. You're better off getting a car and driving their on your own.

Member since November 22, 2000 - AIR JORDAN TWO3​

LOL @ this dude takin the train, good luck roasting when it's like 85 and that shh comes like once an hour :rofl:
roll.gif

just get a car, save you a huge headache, everything in LA county is spread out so you might as well.
"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

You're better of driving. Besides fairfax and rodeo, what other places do you want to hit up? Are you just looking to shop or do the whole sightseeing thing too? Oh yeah union, stussy, undftd>>>>>fairfax. I can't stand all these lollipop/poser shops that opened up on fairfax because supreme is there.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds- Bob Marley

Maybe this belongs in the Cali forum?

Are you freaking serious? If this thread DOES NOT belong in there then what would?

It amazes me how simple the rules of NT are and how some folks can't for the life of them figure them out.

Team Pacific Northwest

Two thoughts; First The UW Huskies are better than you think and if you are not disgusted by the Ozone Music Awards then you are whats wrong with Hip Hop​

gps? if you're in hermosa take the sepulveda east to the 405north to the 10 east exit fairfax and make a left....Hundreds/Supreme/FC are all next door to each other basically...just park somewhere between beverly and melrose

bus and trains are bad ideas in LA....cabs too for that matter
STAY HUNGRY
STAY FOOLISH
Jskillz Tha Jemini

we have trains in Los Angeles???

:wow:
eek.gif
I am one with no friends nor family......
Satsui No Hadou.....
Where I walk, i walk alone...​

^ Yeah seriously, who gives a @#%$ where it "belongs"...it's here.

Anyways, buses, trains, trolleys, whatever you want to call them in L.A. are a joke. Car is the way to go.

Hit up Hermosa Pier since you're staying there if you want to go out.

Quote:
we have trains in Los Angeles???
ed putting them in in like 01-02', that metro piece of @#%$, i see it everyday when i drive down the 210 freeway right at pasadena, plus there is the metrolink(honorable mention) :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"It's better to always wear the same thing and know that people are liking you, and not the you your clothes make."

Back
Top Bottom