COMMONWEALTH x GENTEI x PREMIUM GOODS!!

That's right....you read correctly....this Saturday, 7.21.07 it goes down!

The Commonwealth X Gentei X Premium Goods Soundclash at the Get Down!@Napoleon. This is furrrreals.

Featuring Jerome Baker III (Commonwealth DC), Stereofaith (Premium Goods NYC) + hip hop dan (Shop Gentei Bmore)....
this is not a party to miss, unless you enjoy missing out on things that are incredibly fun and amazing.

The Get Down!@Napoleon (Lower Level)
21+, FREE!
1847 Columbia Rd NW
Washington, DC 20009
www.napoleondc.com
shopgentei.com
fixins.com
indeethot.com

Is that who StereoT is named after?

and a Hip Hop Dan...

It's like a mirror or something...

SneakaMan Dan.. is your name Trademarked?
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Inside The Designers Mind
Coming Soon
Solejers
The Fake Police

Come thru people we've been rocking Napoleon for the better part of the summer and it continues to get better every week. We spin the best in hip hop, r&b, club, dance, disco, go go, and whatever else you enjoy hearing.

Napoleon is a real cool, low key spot in Adams Morgan off the beaten 18th St. path. Come hear good music, wear whatever you want and party all night long.

betterthanyours.net

Bent On World Domination presents.....Dupont Menage

RockDeep...

Hiphop Dan is my homie..A damn good DJ..Keeps the party jumpin' at Red Maple on Friday's
TEAM
B A L T I M O R E
WEST B-MORE
CHAPTER
TeamDecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Think this will be the first sneaker related event i'll attend, just wondering if its only for the 21+ crowd or free for the 21+ crowd?

is this gonna be a sausage fest sneaker staring event or will there a decent amount of females? i might make the drive up with some people.
BOUNTYxHUNTER/ FIBEROPS

Its a 21+ lounge. It is FREE to get in all night long.

This isn't a "sneaker event" by any means. Its a weekly party that we were given the opportunity to play at together. It just so happens that we all have strong relationships with some of these fine boutiques.

Theres already a strong built in crowd of people who go to the restaurant/lounge to party on a Saturday night as it is and having new/fresh faces is always a welcome addition. I strongly suggest getting there early people, because the parking in this part of Adams Morgan is worse than anything you could really imagine.

That said, come out, enjoy the champagne and beer specials, and dance with some ladies (that probably won't have sneakers on).

betterthanyours.net

Bent On World Domination presents.....Dupont Menage

>:
mad.gif
@ the short notice via Niketalk post.

I'm never gonna get my party on before "daddyhood" messing with y'all. :smh:
smh.gif

THE DREAM TEAM of MD/DC/VA -- It's not JUST shoes; it's JUST business...
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' 'DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'ScottScotch,' 'rudolph1996'​

^^^^

Make it happen, captain!!

For all you "not sure" folks, it's Adam's Morgan. If the joint isn't to your liking, walk outside and see what the strip is offering. AM is one of those places you don't even have to go into a joint ot have a good time.

I'll try and stop in, but only after i've gotten nice and good, holla'ed at drunken bunnies, and crushed my slices from pizza boli's.
I SPIT HOT FIRE!!!
WASHINGTONNATIONALS

Back
Top Bottom