Complex interview with MediaTakeOut Owner. A young successful black MAN.

Yes you can hate the site. In this case because most of not all of his content is based on lies and is slanderous.
exactly. Go to the Website and see "SMOKED OUT!!!! Will Smith" and see a picture of Will just looking tired 
mean.gif

they are both bad, but i see MTO as the same as national enquirer and other tabloids who fabricate stuff for hits.

whereas WSHH is a platform that promotes ignorance.

we cant hate Q for making millions from WSHH either
Says who? Anyone who not only promotes, perpetuates and profits off of the denigration of a culture, especially Black culture which is anemic enough in contemporary society as it is, deserves exile or death.

Enough with the worship of money. You dudes will sell your people out for a dollar. I have no respect for anyone who would profit off of the ignorance of people. This includes drugs dealers, pimps, politicians, rappers, and business owners who "just give the people what they want". As is business owners have morality and the well-being of the people they sell products and services to.

eyes.gif

Saying that they're making money shows a lack of integrity. Every dollar isn't a good dollar. I can hate Q fir what he does. Q picks the worst of black America to exploit to the world while enforcing every stereotype in the book. He's the equivalent of a dope dealer.

Interesting article I hate mediatakeout but.. surprised to see the site is run by a man.. can we really hate the website if its just supplying what people want?
http://www.complex.com/tech/2011/11/interview-fred-mwangaguhunga-mediatakeout/
Yes we can hate it because he's supplying lies . . . it would be one thing if there was any truth to what he says but 90% of what he posts is literally made up imaginary trash
laugh.gif

Someone is gonna catch him slipping

we cant hate Q for making millions from WSHH either
Says who? Anyone who not only promotes, perpetuates and profits off of the denigration of a culture, especially Black culture which is anemic enough in contemporary society as it is, deserves exile or death.

Enough with the worship of money. You dudes will sell your people out for a dollar. I have no respect for anyone who would profit off of the ignorance of people. This includes drugs dealers, pimps, politicians, rappers, and business owners who "just give the people what they want". As is business owners have morality and the well-being of the people they sell products and services to.

eyes.gif
The difference with Q is that he doesn't pull those videos out of his ***. They are submitted to him, hell, people WANT to be on World Star. And it's not like black people are the only ones who fight. Whether it's black people on WSHH, white people on Ebaum's World, etc. . . . people gonna fight and it's gonna get filmed.

Qs been on record saying that he enjoyed extorting people who had their videos submitted in order to take them down. He has control of the image he pushes.

Qs been on record saying that he enjoyed extorting people who had their videos submitted in order to take them down. He has control of the image he pushes.
Well then I take back what I said if this is true, that's pretty dirty

Its no different than the National Enquirer people dont want news. People want gossip. Supply & Demand

holy **** that dude is ******g ugly lol

homie look like kobe x bernard from conan obrien x chocolate rain x tiger woods x mettta world peace x arsenio hall x whoopi goldberg x eyes not agreeing with eachother

Back
Top Bottom