Complex Mag Counts down the top 50 dunks: Do you agree??

Really really awful list. They didn't discount SBs as there are a few on there. I knew it was bad right off in 50-41, as the crayola scribble dunk hi'swere in there. Not sure how they went about compiling this list. Maybe the person who wrote it was blind?

too many of those weird limited sneakers and not enough regular sneakers.....

Terrible list, I saw it the other day and was like
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DemonX716

terrible list, they gave too much praise to the Nike x "exclusive boutique" dunks
yea definitely. i cant believe wu's were #1. atleast they didnt put tifs on the list lol

A) Terrible choices that only the tackiest of collectors would agree with for the most part. I can list tons of grs that are WAY nicer.

B) I can only imagine how much PR influence from nike went into this list. You know damn well this is some type of cross promotion.

C) Complex sucks in general. If you rely on that for fashion advice/news, you are a fool.

ok fine....no SB's but.....(i could be wrong cause i didn't see the entire list)....i didn't see not one co.jp release on thatlist.........
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

ok fine....no SB's but.....(i could be wrong cause i didn't see the entire list)....i didn't see not one co.jp release on that
list.........
smh.gif

Same exact thing went through my head. So many clean simple colorways left off.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

honestly, to this day i don't ever recall seeing a pair of dunks that i've liked.
WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattt?, i dont do dunks myself, but thier are alot of hot dunks man

Luckys, Tiffanys, Brazils are up thier man... its others but i can't think of them right now

that was the the worst list i have ever seen..... they lost all their credibility.... matter of fact i dont even know if they had any to begin with

whoever compiled that list just did half *!% job on it plain and simple. the top 50 dunks is a hard list no doubt, but there are certain dunks that always agiven. tiffs, pigeons, Heinekens, and hell the dunk that started the campouts for sb's the supreme's. btw if your gonna put bttys on the list at leastput the sb's or the ogs not the pre yellowed out retroes.

Back
Top Bottom