"Complex" The Best Air Jordans of 2013 (So Far)

Black Grapes, Black Toe 13's, White Grapes, 88's, Playoff 8's (on sat) it's been a great year already, plenty more to come
pimp.gif

not really in order, just the ones that stand out, my #1 personally would be Black Toe 13's

I wish the black gold ones thread wasn't locked. Can't find them anywhere. They were definitely the best of the year. Nike is dirty for leaving out the west coast. I hope black and red 1s are magically west coast only.

I wish the black gold ones thread wasn't locked. Can't find them anywhere. They were definitely the best of the year. Nike is dirty for leaving out the west coast. I hope black and red 1s are magically west coast only.
Black and gold 1s were crazy limited. They were impossible to get even if you live on the East coast. That was one release I just knew I had zero chance of getting.

Nobody would be saying black golds if they weren't limited going for well over $500.

Most people up here hated them and wanted to change them.

I'd say royals or 88's

As far as I know there is only ONE Air Jordan for 2013. The stuff people are referring to is 15, 20 and 25 years old. Shoes I had as a kid. Never imagined, that as an old a** man people would still be thirsty for shoes we deemed obsolete when the next years model rolled out.

Last edited:
Nobody would be saying black golds if they weren't limited going for well over $500.

Most people up here hated them and wanted to change them.

I'd say royals or 88's
I was in middle school when the black midsole verison came out. Couldn't afford it back then. Been waiting for blk/gld colorway to come back around for 10 years, and then boom nike does this to me. I don't know if everyone else would still want em, but im not hypebeasting, my saltiness is drawn from real tears. i could afford the 03's now but it's not the same.

Should have the list would be ***** with all the I's they had rounding out the top 10. He got games, bugs bunnys, white grapes, royals and 3m fire red v's are the true standouts this year so far. Black toe I's, Chicago's and black/golds are meh to me, not to mention pretty much bombed last time they released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom