Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

They've been saying since the show started that Ak is the youngest and he's like 26 so I don't know where y'all getting this Nadeska is 22 stuff from. She doesn't even act like a young chick, you can tell she's grown.

She needs to eat some food though man. She's cute but she could really use about 10 more pounds, at least

Grown, mature women aren't getting uncomfortable or offended over sex talk or violence. Maybe she was just sheltered majority of her life. ***** act like a 6th grader in sex ed when sex is brought up.

preach-dont-be-a-menace.jpg%3Fw%3D158

Realistically who would really want to be around Joe that much everyday. Dude is a complete moron, she's probably just tired of the same old ish.

Lyric is fly, and she's got a cool personality.

Joe cracks me up, Ak having his little meltdown and he just giggling like a goddamn school girl :lol:

I try to understand people's struggles, but his rant felt mad stupid to me and I don't understand why Nadeska turnt up right along with him :lol:

Ak too gassed now, he know damn well nobody going to his page to hear his "opinion" on music I'm dead as **** @ him tryna act all up in arms

He also know who his fanbase aka the "chat _'s" is mostly made up of, its the same type of people that make up Lil Pump and No Jumpers fanbase i.e. nerdy *** suburban teens :rofl:

It's true that this is a sizable portion of the people consuming rap these days, but come the **** on now

Back
Top Bottom