Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Nadeska is wack as ****. She sits there and looks scared half the time. She has no personality and she's soft. Scottie would be a waaaayyyy better look. I'm shocked she's lasted this long, she's that bad.

Last edited:
Nadeska used to do rap fix on MTV with Sway, she was the same in there. Scottie nice to look at, but she got a mouth on her Joe and her might throw hands if he start his yelling ****. :lol:

y'all act like nadeska don't have to deal with 2 weirdos

I rock with her, she seem down to earth and cool

what's there to hate?

She seems so scared. They start shouting and she looks like she's scared she's gonna get hit or something. Like someone else said, I guess she's just a nerd. Not a fan. I also rather see them do like PTI and not First Take. Let them rotate and get her gone.

she doesn't look scared at all

more like annoyed like everyone else when joe yells or gets long winded

side note - dj ak actually makes better points

Last edited:
Sleeveless Nadeska is appreciated.

Ak definitely got him on the Swae Lee and French Montana topics.

The R&B talk hurt, my man PND making the best R&B music right now and was damn near an afterthought in that segment :smh:

The R&B talk hurt, my man PND making the best R&B music right now and was damn near an afterthought in that segment :smh:

BADJQNfCIAA10TJ.png

Budden slurps PND all the time.

Ak definitely got him on that French debate. French is forgettable on his biggest songs BUT he's bigger on other people's songs.

The fact that Miguel wasn't brought up kinda had me peeved and then I remembered dude hasn't dropped since '15

The fact that Miguel wasn't brought up kinda had me peeved and then I remembered dude hasn't dropped since '15

And he dropped a classic album (debut) and then started making trash and running away from his sound.

Joe is right about Rae Srmkjfdwhatever. Swae Lee is talented as hell, his brother ain't. Jimmy just brings foolery in interviews. He might go the reality TV route.

Last edited:
I think also Joe wants him to care, because he knows he's going to be taken advantage of. He just didn't come out and say it or maybe went about it the wrong way.

Rappers, hell musicians have been taken advantage of for six or seven decades. But he's 19.

Just having fun and having cars, that's how labels and people take advantage of you. You think you have something, when you don't.
You can def tell Joe has some decent intentions in wanting Boat to know the game but the way he's going about it will keep him looking like a mad old man and not the caring OG he's trying to be.

Like you can't be that hype/upset that Yacthy thinks he's happy all the time
Sadly i like joe as a rapper....but i can't take him on this show. This yachty interview made me hate him even more. Like pick the young man up stop putting him down and stop trying to trap him with bitter questions. I am not even a yachty fan at all either. Interview was wild annoying
I'm kinda the opposite. I respect Joe on the mic, never was a fan but I know he's a beast, but like him on his podcasts and his knowledge regarding music. He just gotta get rid of that aggression and like you said just educate the kid. He admit the kid is smart but then goes at his neck like he's an idiot

Joe can be a clown but I didn't see nothing wrong with Joe in that interview. I mean he was loud but so what. Hip Hop means something to him. He asked some good questions, even tried to give him some advise and now we definitely know Yachty is everything he seems.

This show is a hit. The first take hip-hop aspect of it was a void in the marketplace that they've filled big time

Idk if it'll happen but I can totally see this blowing up.

And I'm guessing Monday wale will be there

Nadeska is wack as ****. She sits there and looks scared half the time. She has no personality and she's soft. Scottie would be a waaaayyyy better look. I'm shocked she's lasted this long, she's that bad.

Scottie was terrible on the mic the few times they let her interview people on Hot 97 to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom