Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

Just finished the episode. Joe starts *****ing, we haven't even talked about Miguel's album. Ak, did you like the album. Joe, you not getting me to talk about the album at the last second of the show. Nebraska, you got 15 minutes. Joe, I have a lot to say about it.

Hopefully he talks about it being trash and Miguel being wack for years now.

Had to delete your Rihanna nonsense :lol:

The topics were straight trash today but it's funny cause if it was a non-rnb album, there's 0 chance Joe woulda actually listened over the weekend. This is the first time he was ready with a review on Monday

DId they touch new releases today or nah?

Because one or the hottest new rappers in the game just dropped a tape that’s currently sitting at #3 on iTunes this past Friday.....

But of course....Everyday struggle isn’t hip

2B2337E4-FE8F-4463-9927-0B255CDE94C0.png

Also....I’m not really a fan of Mysonne....but he did “I’m not racist” better than Joyner Lucas

2B2337E4-FE8F-4463-9927-0B255CDE94C0.png

Also....I’m not really a fan of Mysonne....but he did “I’m not racist” better than Joyner Lucas

I **** with what Joyner tryna do 100% and his project was cool but bruh is slowly turning himself into the Montana of 300 of "conscious" rap

_ followed that up with a Russ-esque Gucci Gang remix today, he went in but cmon bro that fruit hanging so low its scrapping the ground :lol:

I **** with what Joyner tryna do 100% and his project was cool but bruh is slowly turning himself into the Montana of 300 of "conscious" rap

_ followed that up with a Russ-esque Gucci Gang remix today, he went in but cmon bro :lol:

Joyner gets a pass from me because his story telling pen game is second to none right now. I just peeped that Gucci Gang it’s ard. Comparing him too Montanan 300 is disrespectful to Joyner :lol:. Montana still living off that “keep that 30 on me like I’m Stephen Curry” line. Dude couldn’t make an original song if he had Metros entire hardrive :lol:.

Joyner’s lisp DOES bother me some though. ***** got the strongest one in the game...and insists on using mad TH words :lol:

lol

I mean she is a tomboy but I will never understand that "Serena looks like a man" Stuff.

She looks more woman than some of these other chicks. All her stuff is actually real.

vibe-serena-miami-3-351x560.jpg

Sexy+photo+of+Serena+Williams+in+short+black+dress+and+heels.JPG
any dude that says Serena built like a man gotta be built like a stigma figure

That I'm Not racist video was my first time even hearing Joyner Lucas. It was ok but when they hugged at the end that was corny and unrealistic. :lol:

Joyner gets a pass from me because his story telling pen game is second to none right now. I just peeped that Gucci Gang it’s ard. Comparing him too Montanan 300 is disrespectful to Joyner :lol:. Montana still living off that “keep that 30 on me like I’m Stephen Curry” line. Dude couldn’t make an original song if he had Metros entire hardrive :lol:.

Joyner’s lisp DOES bother me some though. ***** got the strongest one in the game...and insists on using mad TH words :lol:

That's my main problem with bruh tho, he's NICE, he don't have to be doing corny racism videos and lil pump disses for buzz man. Get ya monies worth from that label. I feel the same way about Cole "dissing" Wale and Ye as promo for his album. I get why they do it and I understand a lot of other people do it too but thats not what I wanna see or hear from y'all.

I blame Em for this **** :lol:

No lie that line is all he has :lol:

Mysonne will always be da "lefty gun up in da right palm" guy.

son da rap version of encino man...by da time he got thawed out, da whole rap world changed before his eyes.

Shirt corny....pass :lol:

Joking. But nah for real. That shirt look like it was made by someone who stumbled accross Shaun Kings Twitter 2 weeks ago.

I’m cool on Mysonne. He killed that I’m not racist the way it should’ve been done...and that’s good enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom