Rap About Nothing: Hip Hop Chat Thread

lol

I mean she is a tomboy but I will never understand that "Serena looks like a man" Stuff.

She looks more woman than some of these other chicks. All her stuff is actually real.

there are plenty of pics to support my case but I’m not gonna post em

living where I live I never went crazy bout her just cause she has a fat butt

we have those at every turn

her features are just way too masculine for me but she’s accomplished and seems to be a nice person outside of running away from black dudes

spotify-year-end

Look at future just dominating

spotify-year-end

Look at future just dominating

Some people may wanna discredit this chart, but they’ll be conflicted to because Kendrick is on there...but based on this metric, Drake had more presence on the chart...he just wasn’t as visible as Kendrick (Kendrick toured)

her features are just way too masculine for me but she’s accomplished and seems to be a nice person outside of running away from black dudes

Her body is fine to me, I'm not the biggest fan of her face. With make up she looks decent at times. I think the nose job helped.

but I'm not really attracted to women who sweat for a living.

Ak used to dress real bad but Joe the last couple months is so ****in funny. He makes Ak look like he can dress. These ****in house robes and ****. Small *** pants, ankles all out. Joe is losing his ****in mind.

This is the Joe I want to see everyday. Saying whatever he thinks and not holding back. Call trash, trash. Love hearing him kill Miguel's album and his last couple albums. That **** was trash.

Last edited:
Ak used to dress real bad but Joe the last couple months is so ****in funny. He makes Ak look like he can dress. These ****in house robes and ****. Small *** pants, ankles all out. Joe is losing his ****in mind.

This is the Joe I want to see everyday. Saying whatever he thinks and not holding back. Call trash, trash. Love hearing him kill Miguel's album and his last couple albums. That **** was trash.
Son's outfits been in shambles for a while now.

Had some boot cut jeans with no socks yesterday.:rofl::smh:

Somebody gotta help this dude.

Serious question

What metric do y’all go by to determine who’s running rap? Sales, charts, streets, skill etc

Can skill really be used in grading running rap considering that would have more to do with popularity?

They have the wrong group of people to discuss this Jeezy topic :smh:

How come? It was an interesting topic and I know Jeezy will be tweeting or some **** because I know he's gonna be hurt about it BUT Jeezy is kinda cold. His music ain't what it was, he kinda lost his sound and been out of it. After reading that Gucci book, I didn't know how involved he was with all these trash rappers that are popular today. I remember hearing them on his mixtapes and skipping those songs thinking why in the **** are you making music with this trash.

I'll check the Jeezy album though, I liked one of the two songs he released a few weeks ago.

I don't understand the segment of No Limit and Plain Jaine. They're shocked that two songs that sample a Three 6 song sounded alike? Why wouldn't they sound alike if they have the same sample?

i'm completely lost on what the Jeezy argument even is on today's ep?

Jeezy clearly isn't as popular as he was when he first came out, that's the case with damn near everyone. Outside of that Jeezy is still "relevant" he's not on top of the game but he's still putting out solid music & still will garner attention.

When he said people look at Gucci like an exec & Jeezy like an artist i was at a loss. is Joe forgetting that jeezy was literally hired as an exec for Atlantic 5 years ago. Hell i think the fall back in music for Jeezy came at the expense of him doing other business ventures & positioning himself as a boss. Jeezy has made it a thing to position himself next to powerful execs & businessmen. I don't think anyone is looking at Jeezy as just an artist.

Jeezy's fall back from rap came around that same time when he started his clothing line and started pushin' some of his dudes like Slick Pulla and Gangsta Gibbs. If I remember correctly

Back
Top Bottom