Compression sleeves, shorts, and pants....

What "inappropriate" tattoo is A.I covering up? Seems to me it's placed over his Skull/Soldier tat
DETROIT BASKETBALL​
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Im pretty sure the sleeves on the arm do nothing. Just a fashion thing, same with the single leg.

I've heard the same thing about AI, that he has inappropriate tattoos and the league asked him to wear something to cover them up.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Well compression shorts keep your "equipment" in place. I also think the compression shorts somehow benefits the muscles too and gives stability.
Small guys have to prove they can play; big guys have to prove they cannot
play. Guards have to be like a chain with no weak links, guards cannot have
any physical weaknesses.

Quote:
That's what LeBron had to do in high school

Naw homie... LeBron and all of his teammates had to wear those white patches over his tattoos because SVSM didnt allow athletes to show tattoos in game settings

Team CLEVELAND

Compression shorts have replaced jock straps....as stated above, they keep your "equipment" from flopping around.
2007-2008 PHOENIX SUNS
PLANETORANGE
Nash-Marion-Stoudemire-Bell-Barbosa-Diaw-Hill-Banks-Skinner-Marks-Piatkowski-Tucker-Strawberry

Sorry for digging up this thread but I need to ask what are these kind of compression shorts/pants KD & Russ are wearing and where they might be available?

Someone told me they're just regular Nike calf sleeves but looking closely I'm sure they're not... It's more of a "3/4" compression pants

Another guy said they're ladies' yoga pants but nooo it can't be ... TIA 
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom