Computer Heads Laptop under $600

For me ultraslim laptops will be the wave for 2010
check bestbuy.com for these models
For jonbx5 ASUS U50A-RBBML05

1. ASUS UL50AG-RBBBK05|
2. HP dm3-1035dx|
3. HP dv4-2045dx|

I'll would have said a toshiba computer but they dont really have a inexpensive laptop. Look for DDR3 RAM 10x faster than DDR2 RAM. If not 4GB DDR2 RAM IsEnough. 320GB To 500GB should be on your hardrive. 2 DUO CORES Is a must have. No PENTIUM. Yes intel i5 mobile processors will jump the price on laptops.

^ integrated graphics bruh. Even though I'm shopping for my secondary laptop (the one I'll be toting), I still need 4gb, core 2 dual or the AMDequivalent, dedicated GPU, and HDMI.

Right now OfficeDepot (and .com) have this MSI A6000 for 479 and you can get 7% Bing Cashback off. But I so want an Asus or Toshiba or Sony and though it'smuch lighter than a normal one, it's still hella big.
Specifications
Model # A6000-029US
processor brand Intel
processor model Core 2 Duo T6600
processor speed 2.2 GHz
diagonal screen size 16 inch WS
memory 4 GB
hard drive capacity 320 GB
screen resolution 1366 x 768
weight 5.24 lb
optical drive DVD±RW/DVD-RAM/DVD±R Double Layer
operating system Windows 7 Home Premium
frontside bus speed 800 MHz
memory speed PC2-6400
memory type DDR2 SDRAM
maximum memory capacity 4 GB
wireless connectivity 802.11b/g/Draft-N
network connectivity 10/100/1000 Ethernet
modem no modem
webcam with microphone yes
numeric keypad yes
ports 3 USB 2.0; 1 HDMI
memory card reader yes
video graphics Nvidia GeForce 8200M-G
integrated speakers yes
audio hardware High Definition Audio, 2 channel
Energy Star qualified yes
FM tuner no
peripherals included none
warranty length 3-year limited

But while we're on the topic, what's the best desktop graphics card for 70$ or less? I have PCI and PCIE-e slots available

Yes definitely integrated graphics card are already being fused with processors. AMD made a processor called VISION. Its fused With a ATI graphics. 320mb andup for optimal HD viewing.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

But while we're on the topic, what's the best desktop graphics card for 70$ or less? I have PCI and PCIE-e slots available
I know best buy is an odd place for a graphics card but i know they have a clearance going on the PNY 9800gt 1gb card for $69.99...definitely asweet deal if you can find one at that price

just dont get one with an nvidia video card, they have widely known problems with their cards and all of them are defective.
my xps m1330 stop working last night because of their video card.

asus ul30a
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

For me ultraslim laptops will be the wave for 2010
check bestbuy.com for these models
For jonbx5 ASUS U50A-RBBML05

1. ASUS UL50AG-RBBBK05|
2. HP dm3-1035dx|
3. HP dv4-2045dx|

I'll would have said a toshiba computer but they dont really have a inexpensive laptop. Look for DDR3 RAM 10x faster than DDR2 RAM. If not 4GB DDR2 RAM Is Enough. 320GB To 500GB should be on your hardrive. 2 DUO CORES Is a must have. No PENTIUM. Yes intel i5 mobile processors will jump the price on laptops.
alright i got a couples of questions
1. Why is it that on http://reviews.cnet.com/laptops/asus-ul50ag-rbbbk05/4505-3121_7-33776113.htmlit says that its slower than a typical Core 2 Duo laptop?
2. Also whats the difference between the ASUS U50Vg-B1 and the one uposted it seems to me like the u50 has better specs for the cheaper price.
3. What is the difference between the GHz one has 2.2 and the other is only 1.3 which is faster?

hey guys can you help me find a good laptop with these specs

atlest 3 GB

webcam

full-sized backlighted keyboard

bluetooth

dedicated media buttons

atlest 15 inches

You have be careful when doing reviews since every laptop are built different for every retailer. The one i showed you is better than Cnet one cause there are2 different processors same name but different in bulit. The one i gave you "INTEL T6600 2.2ghz". Cnet is "INTEL SU7300 1.3ghz".

Now the laptop from B&H Is'nt bad its actually compare to the macbook pro, and the one I'm telling you look at from Best Buy. Now reason being theB&H is $630 cause it has graphics card (NVIDIA 512mb) thats good a thing, however its Windows Vista and not Windows 7. Also it 320gb hard, which is not badthe Dell you was looking at was the same. The one from Best Buy is 500gb. Its your storage you pick. Keep in mind Asus makes parts for Apple computers. The oneyou showed me is decent and the keypad lights up. Apple keypad lights up too
wink.gif

Hey I got a question. I got my dad a Blu Ray player for xmas plus I have HDMI out on this laptop. I just looked at the back of his HDTV and it's an olderone so now HDMI input, just DVI, S video, and component. So I bought one of these cables (ordered it) that will connect from the laptop or blu ray via HDMI andinto the DVI on the back. But since DVI is video and no audio, when I use my laptop to do this does that mean the video will show on the tv but the audio stillcome from the laptop? Because that would suck. I also but a female HDMI to male DVI adapter which is essentially the same thing as previously described, sosame question, I'll get video but no audio? Or since HDMI has both will it take both and make it go through the adapter/end too?

80111.jpg

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

You get what you pay for!!!!!

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. It's not that simple.
Asus is a well known brand, OP. I wouldn't hesitate to get one if I were you and found a good deal.

no problem, I work at Best Buy selling computers. i get paid alright. just let me know which one your getting

Back
Top Bottom