Computer Question

When I manually clear my browsing history (cookies, passwords, etc.) from explorer its gone for good, right? Virus, girlfriend, girlfriend bro fixes computers, side chicks, do the math.

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

When I manually clear my browsing history (cookies, passwords, etc.) from explorer its gone for good, right? Virus, girlfriend, girlfriend bro fixes computers, side chicks, do the math.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by EcruteakCityBoy

nope everything leaves a fossilized print on the hard drive.

this. that is still on the disk -albeit inaccessible- if you have a lot of space left until something overwrites it. That's how data recovery programs get back the lost data.

When I manually clear my browsing history (cookies, passwords, etc.) from explorer its gone for good, right? Virus, girlfriend, girlfriend bro fixes computers, side chicks, do the math. parents, pron, parents friend fixes computers, do the math.
Fixed

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

get a mac.

Thats the plan, thanks for the info ppl, gunna bring it to som1 to fix in the mean time while i get some funds together to invest in a new mac. More $ going dwn the drain
30t6p3b.gif

Since the possibility of my computer coming back to life is small is there any way i can get the files off it like music, pics and stuff?

Originally Posted by Boi

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I kno man, wasnt even me, dum %$@ girl, I think its a conspiracy she implemented it on there just so I can bring it to her bro and they can both look through my files

Back
Top Bottom