computer science majors?

any computer science majors here, how do you like it so far?
it's about to be my second year in college and I really like programming so far so I was thinking about a computer science major. right now i'm anelectrical engineering major, and i figure it wouldn't be to much of a hassle to switch because you pretty much need the same maths and stuff. Justwondering how yall like it?

I'd like to know as well I'm majoring in Computer Programming in CC and when I transfer to a university I want to major in Computer Science

just an fyi - american programmers are being outsourced to programmers in India, unless you can work for 5/hr

wow looks like i'll stick to engineering. just keep taking programming classes if that's the case

if you like programming and doing circuits you can do CpE. I am a CS major only 7 classes left till graduation, but thinking about switching majors. Idon't find this stuff interesting or fun anymore. Only classes I had problems with were discrete structures and data structures. I cannot understand proofsat all.

Or you could do Systems Analysis /IT like I do its a little bit of everything...

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Or you could do Systems Analysis /IT like I do its a little bit of everything...
my cousin who lives outside of atlanta does that i believe, it makes him travel a lot seems like. he was a math major.
i'm gonna have to look into CpE, what is it?

I was doing a CS major. I hated it as a major and switched to psychology
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

I was doing a CS major. I hated it as a major and switched to psychology
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hate what I'm doing right now too..im thinking realhard right now if I should switch or not. I'm going to be a senior and if I switch to something else I will have to stay in school for another 2 yearsmaybe.

oh and omgitswes CpE is computer engineering. Its more hardware based but you still have to learn programming. You will also learn circuits like you do inelectrical.

Back
Top Bottom