Concepts in cambridge, ma

It's not open yet but from what I've seen it should be real nice.....PM airmaxlows or imjfitz (they work there)

AIYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

concepts has its own thread which is usually on the first page.-there is ample info in there..

check that for updates on the new shop and on new product..

but, the new shop is not open yet. we are shooting for sometime in December...it WILL be well worth the wait, though..no need to rush anything, we are takingour time with this.. no half steppin.
pimp.gif

in the meantime, check the new tannery, its right on brattle st. next to the location of the new concepts.. dope spot.. and as usual, we are still holding itdown in the back of the 'old' tannery and will continue to do so even when the new shop does open. easy..

sorry for the lack of updates, yall. will come back tomorrow with some pics of new product, but for this week, we got the DEC SB's droppin, the mid, low,and p rod as far as i know.

and we also received the new jordan XV ls joints.. they will be released I THINK next saturday (12/22)... if you want those joints, you should probably knowwhen they drop anyways.. got some new futura labs stuff, king stampede, etc etc....
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom