Concord 11 Legit Check Please

Whatsup fam.. i need some of you concord experts to help me legit check these shoes. I DID NOT BUY THESE SHOES YET.. these are pics he sent me (he sent me a bunch and i got the ones where you could see the most details). Please keep in mind the box and XI cover is there but he just didnt take a picture of them. The guys sellin me two of em for a bit under 450 which is a red flag already but he says his homie hooked him up.. no plastic shoe trees or size sticker inside the shoes either. I apologize in advance for the horrendous picture quality, these are his pics. Let me know if theyre legit or fake and WHY! Please dont just say "fake", lol i want a reason. Thanks

Last edited:
but isnt the fact that it has no size sticker or shoe tree concern u? idk its just strange

Yea that's is a little awkward but I pull the size stickers out of my shoes my self and one of the ankles on the shoe looks like it is starting to bulge a little bit and he wore them. So maybe they have been worn and he lost the shoe trees or his friend did. But some people may not care about price to be honest. Because I met a guy and bought some retro 11 lows for 50 bucks that he had only wore and it had the nike recipt with it. an the upc on the recipt matched one on the shoe tags and the box. And everything on the shoe checks out. But get some more opinions. And see what othe guys say its the safest way maybe they catch something I missed.

THE SOLE'S COLOR IS NOT RIGHT TO ME! TOO BLURRED...I'VE SEEN AN EARLY RELEASE PAIR JUST LIKE THAT..

those are legit one pair is staring to yellow so those are most likely release day pair the other pair is most likely grey market.

Back
Top Bottom