concord 11 legit check

they look fake. stitching and the 23 on the back give it away that its fake.

Last edited:
the dip on the back for the patent leather is pretty steep, should be more of a smooth transition.. 

View media item 1523946Its probably because I didn't take a picture with enough lighting, I just got a picture from one of my friends, and his has the same dip as mine, but he actually went to release day , I will take another picture of the back of them

I think the 2. Looks stretched due to the sides being wide open, here I took a picture comparing my bred 11, (I actually camped for these , so I know they are authentic) and they both add up correctly. But I'm still not sure, I would like to get someone else's opinion as well thank you View media item 1523950View media item 1523955

Id pass them..They look ok to me, just worn and not a perfect pair of course..Picture quality is pretty bad though honestly..Maybe snap cleaner, leveled, and well lit(outside) shots of the soles, the lateral(outside)side of the shoes, and the small JUMPMAN JORDAN tags...Also box label, box, any stickers, stamps etc. that may be important..

Try and keep in mind all we have to go by are the images you guys supply..Clean, well taken images equal a more accurate LC in the end.

Last edited:
Thank you, I wore the concords a lot, its by far one of my favorite shoes, I had to buy the lows last year because my miss are kinda old. Thank you and I will try to post better pictures, I honestly need a new phone, so I'm going to start investing in that now

Id pass them..They look ok to me, just worn and not a perfect pair of course..Picture quality is pretty bad though honestly..Maybe snap cleaner, leveled, and well lit(outside) shots of the soles, the lateral(outside)side of the shoes, and the small JUMPMAN JORDAN tags...Also box label, box, any stickers, stamps etc. that may be important..

Try and keep in mind all we have to go by are the images you guys supply..Clean, well taken images equal a more accurate LC in the end.

I was gonna say the same.

Back
Top Bottom