Concord Legit Check

Zero yellowing even along the pods is usually a red flag unless his pair has been stored in perfect humidity conditions, silica packs and ziplock bagged since release date. Most  deadstock pairs have faint yellowing along the pods just from aging. 

If he bought them from flight club get a pic of the part of the box that has the size because they put a sticker on that side as well.

I don't know. The lack of yellowing is a real concern.

I would probably stay away if you're unsure. It's better to stay safe.

Ghost pairs don't usually have the size sticker inside of them like those do. And you can't just judge unauthorized and ghost pairs by how icy they are there's still releases for 2001 like zen 11s that are still icy. People see an icy pair now and all of a sudden there ghost pairs or unauthorized pairs. And the patent leather on ghost pairs is higher cut then these I think there legit.

I have ordered 2 pair from flight club and no logo just their in house price tag on side of size sticker. Stitching on 23 on point but sticker inside dont belong.

id stay away, zero yellowing? even if you store them like a damn expert they will still yellow a tiny bit.

id stay away, zero yellowing? even if you store them like a damn expert they will still yellow a tiny bit.

So what about Columbias from 01 with zero yellowing? Or zen 11 lows with zero yellowing from 01? Are those unauthorized pairs to there making now?

looks legit to me
ohwell.gif
 ive seen authentic pairs that are still icy

Last edited:
Says he doesn't see a flight club logo. What you guys think
There should be a flightclub price sticker on the box with the cosignee's #. That's how they keep track of sales. Usually opposite the regular tag. Not an expert on Concords to say for sure if the shoes are legit, but that flightclub story sounds fugazy...

That's what I meant. Not a logo, but it'll have a price sticker from Flight Club. So he may be lying about that...

You guys are not really seeing what is going on. The Carbon fiber is not right as it goes under the white/clear soles. It is just paper or something like that and not real carbon fiber running the whole way under the sole. The carbon fiber should go from all the way where you can touch it to the other side. 

Also, ask him to open the box up and take a picture of the "11JP20" after that there should be an underscore. 

On the inside of the box it didn't have an underscore but i saw this on the outside box flap in which it did have an underscore. I don't really know what to think at this point. They look good to me. I can see anything wrong with them.
View media item 380266

The are fake look at my document. heel should be "u" shaped not all off set. Should be able to slide finger down heel and have no bump. Where is jordan holding the ball? I bet far away from the 23 plus the 23 is too big plus the soles have cut off heads of triangles and the grooves sometimes come up against edges and does the box inside have a stamp inside it?

Check the box...people hardly ever mention the box. The 23 needs to be deeply embossed. If its lightly stamped there's your answer.

Back
Top Bottom