CONCORD XI sz12 HELP PLEASE

Well here the pics Im asking for LEGIT CHECK and PRICE CHECK thanks in advane ppl. Im skeptical because the "23" on back is a blurrypic.....
eyes.gif
Oh they come with card no box

Legit. Carbon fiber is good and logo on tongue maches with third lace loop

Legit. The 2 and the 3 are spaced, the Jumpman Jordan tag is lined up with the 3rd lace loop, the Jumpman Ball on the sides are lined up evenly between the 2and the 3, the carbon fiber is black as it needs to be and not any other color, the soles are not pre-yellowed, the toe box is the right shape and on point,the tongue isn't to long, and the insoles have the correct stamp Nike Air. Just get tagged pics of the inner tag to make sure the production date touchesthe barcode and you are 100% safe and good to go.

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Legit. The 2 and the 3 are spaced, the Jumpman Jordan tag is lined up with the 3rd lace loop, the Jumpman Ball on the sides are lined up evenly between the 2 and the 3, the carbon fiber is black as it needs to be and not any other color, the soles are not pre-yellowed, the toe box is the right shape and on point, the tongue isn't to long, and the insoles have the correct stamp Nike Air. Just get tagged pics of the inner tag to make sure the production date touches the barcode and you are 100% safe and good to go.
sheesh..good job

Legit carbon fiber looks straight good space between 2 and 3 toe box is good and nike air
pimp.gif

I agree with all the replies but I dont think the price will go under 200. I say around 230-250.

Back
Top Bottom