condom money got slow for cassidy

http://nahright.com/news/2013/06/08/cassidy-dopest-out-meek-mill-diss/
[h2]cassidy – Dopest Out (Meek Mill Diss)[/h2]
cassidy-450x300.jpg

Last edited:
That new sound or whatever needs to die...too many rappers rhyming on sonic beats.

Lol he is still dissing him? He won the first time, but the fact he made this makes him lose
mean.gif

I don't like how they're saying "Meek Mill diss" It's not a diss record. I don't know if the blogs are doing it for hits or Cass is doing it for attention. I don't think he's doing it for attention because he already said he was doing one song and done, unless Meek responds.

Lol he is still dissing him? He won the first time, but the fact he made this makes him lose
mean.gif
Word . . . it's understood that Cass won the battle, Meek won the war . . . Cass got him on the song but in the long run, Meek is going to be better off

Didn't even listen, it's corny at this point . . . beef is just sad sometimes, especially when only one side is sending shots
That new sound or whatever needs to die...too many rappers rhyming on sonic beats.
mean.gif
T-Minus/Boi-1da clones . . . Drake's new album needs to come out so they have something else to copy

Word . . . it's understood that Cass won the battle, Meek won the war . . . Cass got him on the song but in the long run, Meek is going to be better off

Didn't even listen, it's corny at this point . . . beef is just sad sometimes, especially when only one side is sending shots

mean.gif
T-Minus/Boi-1da clones . . . Drake's new album needs to come out so they have something else to copy
thats the new production style...  copy the hottest sound at the moment till it dies. Mainly started with Lil Jon...

Back
Top Bottom